AC Super Trofeo @ Road Atlanta - Thu 18Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello.

The server is up but the circuit is 'road_atlanta2016', the circuit provided here is the 2017 version.

Btw, what's the idea of a qualifying race? It's just renamed 2 race format, no?

Will the race server be running Road Atlanta 2016 or 2017? Servers appear to have 2016 on them but download link on page 1 takes you to 2017

It will certainly have the 2017 version. I'm sure there has been a mistake during the track selection when the server has been brought online.
EDIT: track will be changed shortly to the 2017 version

Yes that is correct, there is a mistake, it will certainly be new, 2017 version. I'm just having issues with my server manager. It instantly crashes when I try to start it, so I can't address any issues immediately.

Qualifying race is basically renamed 2 race format like you said. I just gave it a name like that after Blancpain GT format and also because your result of the race 1 (quali race) determent your grid position for the race 2 (main race).

Would anyone be so kind as to share a setup? Done 0 practice and looking at the entry list, I'm going to need one :D
Here is one, it's a work in progress though, I might soften the rear roll bar a little. Will upload again or tell on TS if I change anything.
Maybe some of the faster drivers can share a better one still :)

Attachments

• 2.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 242

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back