• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Super Trofeo @ Paul Ricard - Tue 23rd Jul 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Daniel Monteiro, Jul 16, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 23-07-19
  1. JussiS

JussiS
    Premium

Ratings:
    +30
    I was little bit tight on fuel so started to coast a bit. Also few little mistakes where some seconds were lost.

I guess you had less rear wing as you seemed to catch me all the time on long straight? Seemed to be ~0,5 seconds you catch me there but I think I was same amount quicker on the turns.. I had 14 (3 clicks from aggressive default) rear wing if I remember correctly. That was the most I dared to lower as I was making this change blind just before quali.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +563
    My thoughts exactly! First time on this track and I though it would be a boring one but it quickly turned out to be one of my favourite. Or maybe it's just ACC :D

I can't say what wing setting I had, because I don't know :p I added one click (+0.1psi) to the front right tyre, other than that I was running default setup (is default the safe one or the aggressive one ?:unsure:?), and lowered the TC and ABS a couple of clicks.

The tank had 80 litres for the race so I guess I might have had a bit more fuel to spare and attack towards the end - I had 2 or 3 litres left.

I also decided to try braking a bit harder and later in a few corners in the last 10-15 laps, so that might also have helped, although I did feel that the tyres were suffering big time because of that, I would not have managed that pace for the whole race :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.