ACC Super Trofeo @ Paul Ricard - Tue 23rd Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
lst-pr-dl5.JPG

After our Porsche Cup visit to a typical British summer in Silverstone, this time we will take a full grid of Italian race rockets just up the woods north of the French riviera, as part of the Lamborghini Squadra Corse Hot Environment Test race at the High Tech Test Track, the Circuit Paul Ricard. Who will follow in @Dennis93's footsteps from 2016?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #4
Track: Circuit Paul Ricard
Car: Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes) - Server: Friday 16:00
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes) - Server: Saturday 11:00
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes) - Server: Saturday 17:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. Mick Aspinall
  3. NIZGTR
  4. JussiS
  5. Urlauber
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #18

Last edited:
Would like to sign up :)

You're in ;) Remember to set your real name under your profile, under the account options :thumbsup: this can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details.
Near the bottom you will see Real Name; just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD :)

See you on track!

Despite the low turn out, it was a good exercice of consistency to try to minimize the gap during the whole race.

@JussiS forgot to ask you on TS: was I managing to catch you near the end or did you simply relaxed your rhythm since you had a nice margin? :sleep::ninja: Congrats for a consistent win, and I guess all others too, as apart from a drivethrough, nobody had any spins or big mistakes :thumbsup:

Urlauber

Ask me about VTEC
Paul Ricard definitely deserves more cars on it :) My least practiced track, but the more I drive it the more I like it! Qualied last, got to 3rd and then a drive through back to last and managed to not end on the podium. Next one, please!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%
  • €3001-5000