Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack

Tracks Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack 1.7.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack - Updates to existing tracks to better fit the super touring cars

These are track updates that adds super touring versions of the tracks to the game.
The tracks are edited to fit the cars in the AL Super Touring Seasons mod as good as possible for now.

The original tracks are still needed for them to work.

View attachment 279626 View attachment 279627 View attachment 279628 View attachment 279629 View attachment 279630 View attachment 279631 View attachment 279632 View attachment 279633...

Read more about this resource...

Thx for that MOD.

I need help with Snetterton and Silverstone.

I use this versions:
Silverstone track collection Race07 by Motorfx v1
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/silverstone-track-collection-race07-by-motorfx.23158/

=> Result is a Black Screen in which i can see the Minimap.

BTCC Snetterton Race07 by zwiss v2.0
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/btcc-snetterton-race07-by-zwiss.23157/

=> Result is a crash of Race07

Obviously i use the wrong maps, but i do not find the right ones...

PS.: Other four tracks works fine.

Last edited:
It's in the readme:
"
* BrandsHatch_2007 (original Race07 track. Updated fog and light settings)
* BritishGP (Add-on Silverstone track-mod. Fixed fuel usage so the cars will not stop on track during testing but return to the pits)
* Donington (Converted GTR2 track mod. Fixed garage positions and fog and light settings and some fastlane adjustments.)
* Knockhill (Edited ai fastlanes to better fit the ST cars and edited some materials, textures, fog, light and the horizon to work better with rain weather. )
* Oulton_2005 (Edited ai fastlanes and drivingzones to better fit the ST cars. Made the curbs less bouncy and smoothed a big bump at Dentons. Updated materials, textures, fog and light settings. Added a simple version of Fosters.)
* Snetterton_2005 (Edited ai fastlanes to better fit the ST cars, fixed pit error that made some cars just driving through the pitlane. Updated a few materials, horizon and fog and light settings.)
"
These are tracks that have been around for a long time at sites like Nogripracing (I think). But if you have other versions installed, maybe they will work fine without the updates.

The Snetterton versions look similar, so I'll try to make the update work with both versions. Then I'll have a look at what can be done to BritishGP.

Here is a list I posted in another thread to help those who are looking for the original tracks, so you can use the AndreasFSC update!-

I haven't made any complete tracks by my own actually. The Thruxton track is a converson of a rfactor track made by Lasercutter. The track pack is tweaks to tracks made by others so they work better with my cars. I haven't been able to find the original creators of those tracks, so I only made these addons that builds on their work rather than modifying their work. My track pack should work with most of the tracks that are available here.
From what I can see, you MUST have these installed first:

Brands Hatch (by SimBin - everyone has this as it's the track already included in Race07)
[no download needed]

Thruxton (this is your own (AndreasFSC) conversion of work by Lasercutter)

Donington (by meck2)

Snetterton (by ZWISS - a conversion of work by Lasercutter and PKV-Fan)

Knockhill (by motorfx - a conversion of work by RacerM, Ferrari27 and Simracer)

Oulton Park (by Piquet - a conversion of work by ZWISS)

Silverstone (by motorfx) *I guess your update includes the layout used by BTCC in the 90s*

Croft (by motorfx)

Last edited:
AndreasFSC updated Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack with a new update entry:

Polishing, tweaks and fixes

V 0.99
* Added pit marshall when leaving garage.
* Added some pitcrews and some more race track rubber to Oulton Park
* New track loading images for Knockhill and Oulton Park
* Updated textures for Snetterton
* Adjusted materials and lights for Knockhill to look better in rain.
* Original Snetterton, Knockhill and Oulton tracks are no longer needed for this track pack, but the credits for those tracks still goes to their authors.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It' in STCC2 by Digital illusions/Dice (showing Mo i Rana here) :D :

But I don't have it for Race 07, but if there is one, it is most likely a conversion from that game

Last edited:
The GTR2 version is most likely converted from this STCC2 game in the first place. It is not hard to convert from GTR2 to Race07, but it takes a lot of work to make it good. Usually the materials look 'flat'.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%