Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack

Tracks Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack 1.7.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I race Oulton using the the super touring mod (usually 97,98,99) and have never had that issue.
What cars were you using?
I have raced 95 and 96 seasons of the supertouring mod. When I raced at Oulton it was always easy win because of this. I tried in the race event mode and it was the same. The drivers pitted on last lap. Tried shorter races, the same. Used forced pit stop and then they stopped twice plus in the last lap. I tried changing the fuel use to track length x16 and nothing changed. In the original version I don't have these problems tho. It's only on the trackpack version.

Just finished 3 x 10 lap races two with 95 and 1 with 96 at Oulton, no issues with AI pitting. I normally use timed events but in neither kind has it happened. I take it you're on track updates pack 1.3.
Maybe someone can come up with a technical reason why this is happening to you.

It shouldn't be a problem, and it seems like @maza19 knows the right way to set the fuel calculations.
Might be an unnecessary question, but do you use the latest version of the super touring mod?

here is a video with the problem. It was a 10 minute race with forced pit stop and as you can see they pitted 2 times before coming in on the last lap. Also when the forced pit stop is on, I got to pit in the first 2 laps, while in other circuits the pit window is open on laps 3-5 usually. I have the last version of the track pack and even tried installing 1.0 and updating with all the versions in case something was missing in the latest ones.

If you take a look into the team folders of the cars, are there any old car setups for oulton park left from earlier versions of the car mod?
A long time ago I had to make some very special setups so the cars (mostly) stayed on track before I found out what was the problem/thing that didn't work for them on the original version of the track.

If you take a look into the team folders of the cars, are there any old car setups for oulton park left from earlier versions of the car mod?
A long time ago I had to make some very special setups so the cars (mostly) stayed on track before I found out what was the problem/thing that didn't work for them on the original version of the track.
Found an Oulton setup only in '96 Renault

I've change the fuel use which were the same for all versions of Oulton and it worked in lap races but not in timed ones.
2 Oulton Full.jpg
1 Oulton Islands.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back