Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack

Tracks Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack 1.7.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks AndreasFSC, your mods are excellent.
I have raced the btcc season 1995 on all of the tracks listed and i am finding the ai are in need of some help with their lines.
Cant find anything on how to fix it. Plus they are pretty slow on 120 i would like to speed them up and have them not brake in silly places. The bomb hole at snetterton is a perfect example of their braking when not needed.
Thanks for any help

It is hard to make ai faster without "cheating" too much.
But I have learned a few things lately, so I might be able to make them a little bit faster...

It is hard to make ai faster without "cheating" too much.
But I have learned a few things lately, so I might be able to make them a little bit faster...
Thanks andreas they are a bit better now.
Still 2 secs a lap off of me so i still dont have a race unfortunately.
What happens if you adjust the qualiratio and raceratio in the aiw file?
Pretty sure thats what we did years ago to make ai faster on mod tracks.
In rf2 you can retrain them, or create new aiw file in a practice session.
Is there no way of doing that?
How are the aiw files created in Race07
I cant find any useful info on google

There is something strange with this track that makes the ai cars swerve very much when they get of the racing line, and if I just increase their speed they will slip away from it a lot more, and there will be chaos and carnege:confused:
I can give the ai more grip, but that also leads to uneaven braking distance and acceleration, and it is frustrating and feels very 'cheaty'. There are a way to limit this also, but I'm working on reshaping the track to make the ai more stable. They really don't like big bumps, and they seems to have some problems to judge braking distance when driving downwards. .aiw files are made in rfactor1 or bobs track builder. I don't have/master any of them, but if the problems can't be solved by the reshaping, I will probably use my simple but quite useful aiw-sketch program and try to make new waypoints.

There is something strange with this track that makes the ai cars swerve very much when they get of the racing line, and if I just increase their speed they will slip away from it a lot more, and there will be chaos and carnege:confused:
I can give the ai more grip, but that also leads to uneaven braking distance and acceleration, and it is frustrating and feels very 'cheaty'. There are a way to limit this also, but I'm working on reshaping the track to make the ai more stable. They really don't like big bumps, and they seems to have some problems to judge braking distance when driving downwards. .aiw files are made in rfactor1 or bobs track builder. I don't have/master any of them, but if the problems can't be solved by the reshaping, I will probably use my simple but quite useful aiw-sketch program and try to make new waypoints.
I have tweaked the aiw file for britishgp st and have now got them on my pace, snetterton, knockhill, donington, they seem to have trouble with their lines, not had time to try any others.
Let me know if i can help in any way, more than willing to test them or whatever i can do.

AndreasFSC updated Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack with a new update entry:

Updated for new Super Touring UI

V 1.1
* Fixed (hopefully) some cut track warning errors at Oulton Park Fosters
* Added Croft ST. This is a WIP update to Croft 07 by motorfx and some elements from other versions (I think).
ALL credits for this track goes to the original author(s), I just wanted to adjust it to fit my cars, and more work is needed and planned for that.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The tracks are great but I have a problem with Oulton in all 3 versions. The AI drivers always pit on the last lap. I tried using mandatory pit stops but then they pit 2 times + the last lap in a 10 minute race. And when they're about to pit they almost stop their car after the last corner. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Last edited:
The tracks are great but I have a problem with Oulton in all 3 versions. The AI drivers always pit on the last lap. I tried using mandatory pit stops but then they pit 2 times + the last lap in a 10 minute race. And when they're about to pit they almost stop their car after the last corner. Is there anything I can do to stop this?
I race Oulton using the the super touring mod (usually 97,98,99) and have never had that issue.
What cars were you using?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years