Super Touring extra class

A version for testing is out now in the downloads section. There are still some things to edit, but I need some physics feedback before the final version.

Attachments

• supertouring98152.jpg
    supertouring98152.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 248
I agree mostly with Rhys. Though in my opinion it is a little too oversteery out of the corner and it is very difficult to apply the power without it spinning out. I think this needs to be toned down a little but other than that physics are pretty good. Great Job Andreas!

This is really cool ! thank`s a lot
The skin of Simon Gardner is the Car of Cameron Mclean from the australian Supertouring Series isn´t it ? Maybe in the future we can have more Cars of this series, I have some vids from Australia and enjoyed the racing of this series also a lot !

Would love to make the more of the Aussie super tourers but pictures are hard to come by and the smaller logos very difficult to see. I might release the McLean car soon but some logos will be missing. Maybe I am looking into doing the Coke works car from 1997 season also.
Not trying to go too far off the subject of this mod but there is a decent video almost an hour long on youtube of the Amaroo park 1997 finale

Thanks for all the feedback, and specially for the video - really good driving!
I will make some updates to the car for version 1.0

The Alfa will be next, but I have some more work to do first. I'm making templates for the cars needed for a STW mod, and I also have to make some small changes to some of the cars...

Thanks a lot Andreas for all the Super Touring stuff, I can enjoy playing RACE07 again :) The Vectra is lovely too, I'm really looking forward to some STW action :) Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Balazsryche

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back