Super Touring 98 Mod

I really hope you have the real world time to put a decent amount of effort into the physics for these cars :)

Getting the car in-game is the relatively easy bit, its getting them feeling right thats hard.

I was having a play about with Spec Racer Ford engine and body drag files last night and managed to get it more realistic, power and top speed wise. So i know the benefits of tweaking are worth it in the end.

Was about 5 hours work for a what i can now say was a very small change overall. But worth it.

Point being, theres always people here who have done little bits here and there that wont mind helping on a project like this.
So dont be afraid to ask :)

I guess the best thing would be to hand over the whole tweaking part to someone else, because I don't have the time or the skills needed.

I'm a beginner level modder :D

Attachments

• supertouring9829.jpg
    supertouring9829.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 435
  • supertouring9830.jpg
    supertouring9830.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 428
I'm very impressed at the speed at which you have worked Andreas :)

If you wish to bring the mod to rFactor, I can definitely provide help with the physics/engine/organisation etc

Yes, it seems like you have good eyes;)

The polycount of the exterior of the primera is only 1670 (no interior and extra details yet)
This is my first mod, and I have to make 8 cars and at least 16 skins. I don't have time for or interest in high poly modelling right now.
But I think the level of detail will be enought for some fun racing until the MAK-corp mod is released:)

...and here's a complete car:

Attachments

• supertouring9834.jpg
    supertouring9834.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 406
I have never played Rfactor, but this mod is free to convert when finnished:)

Nu är jag trött... Zzznark!:sleepin:

Attachments

• supertouring9835.jpg
    supertouring9835.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 388

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 70 9.3%
  • < 3 years