Super Touring 90s Mod

Not much left now:)
Don't expect to much of this conversion, but I hope you'll have fun:)
@supra88: That peugeot looks nice, but I can't promise I'll make it. I have some plans, but mods takes a lot of time :p
No huge worries do what is short before then if you can or when you have finished the 405 made ​​ca press the mod is already full so here thank you.
However it faudrai make full share rfacor not convert because it is poorly done and the body is not even the same

i now also have an offline version luckily i have gtr evo and race on on original dvd that i bought before i got my internet connection and used gcfscape to extract the new updates to desktop and dragged and dropped the folders into my offline installation folder so no more steam yay!!

Well, the conversion was not a complete success;) The physics files of F1 challange is almost identical to the ones of Race07, so I just converted them. Maybe there's some small differences. There were also some problems with the damage and the gear ratios, so maybe I'll use modified physics from my cars in the next version. Without the downforce of course ;)

Addin a rear wing is very easy, bot there were changes to the fronts of the cars too. I don't want to mix these cars with my cars, because the graphical style is different, and it's always important to keep the same style for the whole mod. But if you want to use them for a STW mod, sure I can add the wings:)

The next version of the '93 conversion is almost ready:)

Addin a rear wing is very easy, bot there were changes to the fronts of the cars too. I don't want to mix these cars with my cars, because the graphical style is different, and it's always important to keep the same style for the whole mod. But if you want to use them for a STW mod, sure I can add the wings:)

The next version of the '93 conversion is almost ready:)

Could you possibly add a rear wing to the Mazda Xedos for the NATCC 97 mod?

Please :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years