Cars Super TC2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Failure

OLD SKOOL RULES
General_Failure submitted a new resource:

Super TC2000 [Standalone series] - The most sophisticated and technological car racing category in Latin America

The Super TC2000 is the most sophisticated and technological car racing category in Latin America. It began in 2012 as an evolution of TC2000 (which continues in activity and with its own calendar) and inherited the search for quality and constant innovation that characterized its category since its opening in 1979. The Super TC2000 car park is composed of current production models that are strongly modified and prepared for the track, with specifications very similar to those of the...

Read more about this resource...

I think you're making great sounds, maybe you're planning updates for other Reiza cars. Some of them would be raised to another level with sounds from you.
Hey man. Yeap, there is more to come :p. I'll release a super v8 very soon. And later an opala and I want to build something like a hoonicorn with a chevy montana pickup, for hotlap & drift.

This mod was working fine for me, but today i have no force feedback. It works if i select others cars (eg Mini or Marcas) but nothing with TC2000. Not sure there is a way to accidetally turn it off for one car type?!?...any ideas anyone...thanks

This mod was working fine for me, but today i have no force feedback. It works if i select others cars (eg Mini or Marcas) but nothing with TC2000. Not sure there is a way to accidetally turn it off for one car type?!?...any ideas anyone...thanks
Hey man, that's rare. Did you change your steering wheel? Bear in mind that this mod works with realfeel default settings. Did you change anything there?

Hi.. No nothing changed at my end. Let me try using one of the other ffb settings but odd why it would impact only this car

Try removing this part from ./RealFeelPlugin.ini

--------------------------------------------------------
[Xt_Ma]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000
------------------------------------------------------------

And then reinstall the zip file with the mod.

Try removing this part from ./RealFeelPlugin.ini

--------------------------------------------------------
[Xt_Ma]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000
------------------------------------------------------------

And then reinstall the zip file with the mod.

I tried to do it this way, but unfortunately it doesn't work :(

I think I discovered what caused the lack of FFB in this mod :). To restore FFB you need to change the value in the Xt_Marcas.hdv file (Auitomobilista / GameData / Vehicles / Marcas). In the [CONTROLS] section you need to find the SteeringFFBMult parameter and change its value from 0.0 to 1.0.

I think I discovered what caused the lack of FFB in this mod :). To restore FFB you need to change the value in the Xt_Marcas.hdv file (Auitomobilista / GameData / Vehicles / Marcas). In the [CONTROLS] section you need to find the SteeringFFBMult parameter and change its value from 0.0 to 1.0.
Do it if it works for you, but you will lose connection with realfeel plugin, you'll get the old rfactor ffb. Anyway, if you need to do that use 2.00 instead of 1.00 according to these car specs.

General_Failure updated Super TC2000 [standalone series] with a new update entry:

Super TC2000 UPDATE v1.1

Super TC2000
Version 1.1

CHANGELOG

[ENGINE]

- Fuel capacity / consumption updated according to real values.
- Minor lost of power when accelerating fixed.

[SOUND]

- Transmission & backfire sounds added.
- Slight changes on pitch & volumes

Preview updated:

IF YOU FIND ANY OTHER BUG PLEASE REPORT IT! :p

Enjoy it!
Cheers, G. F.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%