Cars Super TC 2000 2016 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUNO IVAN CICCIOLI submitted a new resource:

Super TC 2000 2016 - STC2000 2016

Hello, good to everyone.
Here I bring you some of the best mods from Argentina to AMS.
It contains cars with equal performance with V8 engines.
Cars: TOYOTA Corolla 2016, Peugeot 408 2016, Renault Fluence 2016, Fiat Linea 2016 and the most beautiful car of all, Chevrolet Cruze 2016.
I recommend that you download this mod and try it, it is spectacular.
I'll leave you my Steam url in case you have any problems installing the mod.

Steam Profile:...

Read more about this resource...

Already reported this as a RIP, these models are stolen from 2Pez original TC2000 game.
I was the lead artist and did most of the cars for it.

Nope, this is not ripped from 2PEZ/Bundlegames. This original mod was made by B375 Motorsports from scrath for rFactor, and then was later given to the RosarioRacers community (95% of the stuff raced there is actually ripped from 2PEZ/Bunglegames content, but this is not the case with this mod). 2PEZ/Bundlegames got pissed that an amateur team of modders made a better representation of the Super TC2000 series than they could ever do, and harassed the bejeezus out of B375 and every download site trying to get this particular mod down.

2PEZ/Bundlegames actually chases down amateur argentinean moders for rFactor games, just a bunch of kids modelling their favourite tracks for fun, and does everything on their reach to bring these kids 100% original work of Argentinean series and tracks off the internet, on a desperate attempt of pushing their awful isi-Engine based games into simracers interested on argentinean motorsports. The only 3d model not made by B375 Motorsports here is the Corolla that was actually ripped from an AC mod, I don't know why this was done, since the Corolla B375 made is pretty good. And I don't know where the front end of the Peugeot 408 came from, since this mod was released with the ond 2014-spec front end.

2PEZ changed their name to "Bundlegames" and they keep selling their stuff, but in digital format only. However I encourage you not to buy it, since it sucks. Maybe the 3d models looked good on 2011, but now is 2017, we know better. Don't even bother trying to find converted stuff from their sims to rFactor, since on the conversions, most of the stuff loses a lot of quality, and something already low quality becomes just plain awful.

This is ripped. I'm Argentinean, this is the land of piracy so don't get me started on that.
I worked personally with the 2Pez guys and I can recognize a 3D model when I see it.

This is a RIP, should be taken down, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%