Super Max Circuit

Tracks Super Max Circuit 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Proton29 submitted a new resource:

Super Max Circuit - Max Verstappen's Dream Circuit

Based on an interview with Max Verstappen and an article posted in a Dutch magazine, I used this information to create Max Verstappen's Dream Circuit.
Image of article below.

I created my own layout, one which I think makes more sense than the article, where all the sections and corners are in their correct orientation. Any sections I added to connect the pieces of track were done in a way to minimize their effect on the real track sections.

Below is also an image showing the sections in...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, but you might want to take a look at your monitor settings. Everything is very washed out and super-bright like an early rFactor conversion. Makes it kind of hard to test properly when your eyes hurt.
It'd be good if there was consistency with textures all around the track as well. For example, in some places the trees used are OK but in others they look lifted straight from a SNES game.
Also, why does the road surface seem to change from tarmac to dirt in places? Again, it'd look much better if one (much better) road surface was used all around the track.
I'm guessing you just cut the relevant chunks of track and grandstands, trees etc from existing tracks and that's where the inconsistency is apparent. The whole track really needs a cohesive look to give the impression that it isn't bolted together from a variety of other mods.
Interesting idea and thanks for doing it but it needs a lot of TLC, especially as it's a v1.0 release candidate. It'll be worth the effort.

Last edited:
Was going to say much of what Mascot said.
This track has a wonderful flow to it. It is the white parts of the track that give my 70 year old eyes a problem following where the track is going.
Give the whole track the same darker color, to me it will make a huge difference.
Thanks for giving us this track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing