Track Settings:
Circuit – Ascari Full
Laps – 2 x 10
Car- Super GT300
Tuning- Allowed upto 540pp
Tyre Restrictions – Racing Softs
Driving Aids - All off (ABS - max 1)

Notes:
- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.

RD Club Rules: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is Stewy__P

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stewy__P
2- Richard Coleman
3- Sakis Politis
4- Connor Caple
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

Notes- Super GT300 Cars Eligible:
RE Amemiay RX7 '06
Autobacs Gariya '08
Subaru Impreza '08

Last edited:
Thanks for the race! I obviously struggled with that car/track combo - mainly because I hadn't realised I was getting no racing line until 10 mins before Quali and suddenly had to memorise a 3 mile track :roflmao: Unsuccessfully, I might add.

The problem where Sakis (I think) and I could not see eachother - not even in the results table - was weird. That, and my extremely slow pace were why I decided to pull out of the reverse grid race. Me at the front was not a good idea.

Hope you all had fun.:D

The problem where Sakis (I think) and I could not see eachother - not even in the results table - was weird. That, and my extremely slow pace were why I decided to pull out of the reverse grid race. Me at the front was not a good idea.

Hope you all had fun.:D

Pity you left we had a shortened second race.

Basically Richard and Sakis were on fire tonight, with Sakis winning both races, pity I couldn't challenge for the lead but it was a tricky combo which Richard and Sakis concoured... (must try harder to beat them :D). Hope everyone enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to next weeks race already.

i was almost able to do the race, if i had arrived 30 minutes earlier i would be able to get everything sorted before the race and would have been able to still practice a bit. It seems like you guys would have apreciatted my company at the back of the pack :D, hope you had fun and congratulations to Sakis :thumbsup:

i won't ace for a while because i won't be at home, but when i return i will be back :thumbsup:

It was fun indeed, thanks for the races. I wish there were more contestants though in order to spice things up a little. Richard kept a good pace and if he avoided some mistakes we would have a great battle throughout the entire race.
The problem where Sakis (I think) and I could not see each other - not even in the results table - was weird. That, and my extremely slow pace were why I decided to pull out of the reverse grid race. Me at the front was not a good idea.
I hope you left because of the technical problem and not because of your pace. We are there to enjoy ourselves and if there is a faster car behind you it will be up to its driver to find a way to overtake, you just enjoy your race! ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years