Cars Super GT Central- Chivas Autoart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked because as far as i know, urd actively worked on only 2014/2015/2016 cars. Your page is aggresively teasing pre-2014 cars.
Anything on the page currently has nothing to do with URD, we havent shown any pictures of them yet, the cars currently being shown is work from before. I havent posted any screenshots since I've been quite busy.

URD is currently working on 2018 all GT500 cars, but they might not be published, and rather focus on 2019, with DTM as well.
As you can see Chivas art is focusing on GT500 cars from 2003 to 2008 models.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves

572f5e3b9ff32a02879ff7c3922d50c4.png

5fbc306c4333324f43e7747635f823c2.png

its just over 181k poly but still much lower then the supra which we are in the process of optimising still.

I'll show the Nissan later on and the honda in a while since that still needs a lot of work, I'm not 100% sure but we might release the Lexus and Nissan first and then the Honda later on or the three will come together, I'll have an answer this weekend at the latest.

Last edited:
#blessed. It doesn't even have to made by the team originally. Conversions with permission from the og modeler are very much okay in my book too. Just no forza rips please... I have only one rip in my pc and i feel disgusted by it. Kudos for going the right way!:thumbsup:
Lol the only time forza will be shown here is if its a sponsor on the car and then I still might not show it, will probably make my car understeer more. I hope it wasnt just me that felt like there was no grip in fora 7 at all.

I'm so looking forward to this. Super GT is the mext best thing im waiting for right after Group C. That 2006 era NSX is a must buy on every gran turismo i play. Just curious what amount of work goes behind these projects.. The amount of polygons is a good indicator i guess but i'm no expert at all (althought i wish i were)

I'm so looking forward to this. Super GT is the mext best thing im waiting for right after Group C. That 2006 era NSX is a must buy on every gran turismo i play. Just curious what amount of work goes behind these projects.. The amount of polygons is a good indicator i guess but i'm no expert at all (althought i wish i were)
If it helps to put into context a lot of these models were meant to be updates to the legendary TeamBB Super GT mods in GTR2 which never got completed due to one of the core members tragically passing away. People that followed the AC support forum modding section when that was a thing saw that there was several attempts to get things working again but it didnt really work out. Anyways Charles and I got together and after several attempts went all in on making the Supra, after some previews we woke Shadowexplorer out of his slumber and he was so impressed that he pretty much went full time modelled for the several weeks and out came our mod.

Afterthat there was several delays for what we are currently working on, I had it easiest by merely having some exams to do, Charles's house burnt down and he remade it only for it to get destroyed by a hurricane, Shadowexplorer had to deal with the massive forest fires in Greece so its not been the best year for the other guys. Its not all bad news however, we have got URD on board with us(on a trial basis for now) and another modeller that is doing the NSX 2008 and afaik optimising the 1998 NSX as well but the model for that car is a absolute mess at the moment so that will take a while.

I cant predict the future but I hope it all goes well, the whole team has worked they backsides off and these models have defied all odds to make to 2018 and be on the verge of being released, some of them may have waited nearly a decade to be added into a game but that wait is nearly over. One of us will throw out a date when we are sure its good to go.

On a side note the final corner of Okayama has ruined my life.

If it helps to put into context a lot of these models were meant to be updates to the legendary TeamBB Super GT mods in GTR2 which never got completed due to one of the core members tragically passing away. People that followed the AC support forum modding section when that was a thing saw that there was several attempts to get things working again but it didnt really work out. Anyways Charles and I got together and after several attempts went all in on making the Supra, after some previews we woke Shadowexplorer out of his slumber and he was so impressed that he pretty much went full time modelled for the several weeks and out came our mod.

Afterthat there was several delays for what we are currently working on, I had it easiest by merely having some exams to do, Charles's house burnt down and he remade it only for it to get destroyed by a hurricane, Shadowexplorer had to deal with the massive forest fires in Greece so its not been the best year for the other guys. Its not all bad news however, we have got URD on board with us(on a trial basis for now) and another modeller that is doing the NSX 2008 and afaik optimising the 1998 NSX as well but the model for that car is a absolute mess at the moment so that will take a while.

I cant predict the future but I hope it all goes well, the whole team has worked they backsides off and these models have defied all odds to make to 2018 and be on the verge of being released, some of them may have waited nearly a decade to be added into a game but that wait is nearly over. One of us will throw out a date when we are sure its good to go.

Reading through this makes me appreciate your work, as in the whole team behind this immense task, far far more. Overcoming such obstacles and still bringing us this quality.. Just wow, you have all my respect.. And probably a donation at this point, actions speak louder than words after all.

Great to hear you guys are carrying on with these mods despite these setbacks.
I´m really looking forward to these cars, especially the 2008 NSX because it is one of my all time favorites.

They passed away? Read this.

http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2904p50-r-i-p-emiko

I guess they are just trolls. The usual online shenanigans.

I just thought I would get my two pence in on this thread.

They passed away? Read this.

http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2904p50-r-i-p-emiko

I guess they are just trolls. The usual online shenanigans.

I just thought I would get my two pence in on this thread.
Its a weird scenario but what I can say is that Charles isnt izukon, i've raced with both online before at the same time so unless charles managed to race two cars at the same im sceptical that charles was emiko. Following that though I can say with certainty that Izukon wasnt Emiko. What I think was that Izukon was male but did pass away. At worst someone talented passed away, at best someone had a female online persona and catastrophically messed up at breaking that off regardless of the situation out of respect for the potentially passed away person that cant defend themselves lets keep this on topic.

6a97f88e05c1f08d71d0e3d8bd40da9d.jpg

Picture for attention.

I cant shift gears on G27 with this new pack?How can I fix that?Thanks...R34 Nissan works fine and Supra you uploaded before on your web...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%