Resource icon

Cars Super GP 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Willem Kranendonk submitted a new resource:

Super GP - A hybrid F1/Indy Car that uses the raw technology of F1 with Indy Car wheel to wheel action

View attachment 290786 View attachment 290787 View attachment 290788 View attachment 290789 View attachment 290790

Super GP is a hybrid racecar that combines both Formula 1 and IndyCar technologies into one machine. Developed by ex-racers, this machine is the ultimate culmination pure speed, aerodynamics and the ultimate racecar for wheel to wheel action!

The idea behind Super GP is that we wanted to have the extreme aerodynamics and raw noise of a beating v10 F1 car, merged with...

Read more about this resource...

This mod uses Kunos Ferrari F2004 sound bank. You can't upload any part of Kunos's cars here (you can just delete .bank files from the archive and give some instruction about how to copy and rename sound bank from F2004)

This mod uses Kunos Ferrari F2004 sound bank. You can't upload any part of Kunos's cars here (you can just delete .bank files from the archive and give some instruction about how to copy and rename sound bank from F2004)
Sounds have been alright to use in the past (quite a few mods on RD use Kunos sounds, even high profile ones); allegedly, Kunos said it was alright at one point.

Ah, ok. Thanks for explanation.

P.S.
Please fix F6 camera
rO5GrWa.jpg

Thanks for the explanations.
If it important i have FOV 48 (calculated for my 27" display and ~ 30 cm distance for it. Yes, i'm sitting so close to my display). But i don't have similar problem with other cars

P.S. Yes, camera is working, just clipping the helmet as said Johnr

Thanks for the explanations.
If it important i have FOV 48 (calculated for my 27" display and ~ 30 cm distance for it. Yes, i'm sitting so close to my display). But i don't have similar problem with other cars

P.S. Yes, camera is working, just clipping the helmet as said Johnr
Understood! Thats what I meant by fixing :) I'll be sure to make a patch for this asap.

Dear RSS,

Thank you so much! You guys are the main reason we wanted to mod in the first place! If there is anything we can do please let me know! May I credit you in the mod? Please let me know!

Best wishes!!!!

Willem, Sam and Todor!

Dear RSS,

Thank you so much! You guys are the main reason we wanted to mod in the first place! If there is anything we can do please let me know! May I credit you in the mod? Please let me know!

Best wishes!!!!

Willem, Sam and Todor!
Hi :)
Yes credit as you wish its fine, maybe they want adjusting and making slightly wider, but the model is nice enough and all the textures and shaders are there ect. :)

Do you plan to release updates? I hope someone will work on liveries, i would love a Lotus sponsorship on this one!

EDIT: I raced against AI in Monza and my car was clearly slower than the others on straights...any idea why?

Last edited:
Do you plan to release updates? I hope someone will work on liveries, i would love a Lotus sponsorship on this one!

EDIT: I raced against AI in Monza and my car was clearly slower than the others on straights...any idea why?
Yes we do! Expect one tonight. As for Liveries, feel free to join our Discord! Maybe I can arrange something for you...

AI is messed up. They either suck or do really well.

Yes we do! Expect one tonight. As for Liveries, feel free to join our Discord! Maybe I can arrange something for you...

AI is messed up. They either suck or do really well.

Are you suggesting that ai in ac is messed up, or that the ai for your car is messed up. :)

I will agree that I sometimes have to spend time to make ai in ac competitive. There may be some tweaking to the default setup on the car and/or ai settings of the car to help make them faster. Making them slower is easy.

Are you suggesting that ai in ac is messed up, or that the ai for your car is messed up. :)

I will agree that I sometimes have to spend time to make ai in ac competitive. There may be some tweaking to the default setup on the car and/or ai settings of the car to help make them faster. Making them slower is easy.
Our AI is not always in tune to certain circuits. We're making it work more for main game atm but give us some time to make patches and improve :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%