General Super GP - Physics modder needed!

Hey all!

My name is Delta and I along with a few others are making a Single Seater mod for our league OWC. We're looking for a physics modder to help us finish our mod and be apart of our project!

We're looking for someone who can (from scratch) help us make the physics and correctly implement the car to Assetto Corsa. If you are interested comment below or DM us @OWC_RACING so we can discuss!

Additionally, we'd love to also invite ya to participate in the league as well!

To water everyone's appetite, here are some images!
SuperGP Wallpaper.jpg

SuperGP Wallpaper 1.jpg

SuperGP Wallpaper 2.jpg

XdQudN3

eXbvTmN

FFtUZE0

Credits go to:

-Todor Malakchiev (Modeler)
-Comanso (Handling/Tuner)
-Latsero (Tester)
-Gary Paterson (Advisor)
-deltaalpha05

b4w8eq

b7xgzq

c9WKkV

Thanks again!

-Delta

Last edited:
First of all, I'm not a physics modder; I'd just like to clarify a few things for those who are.

Do you have a RL car that you are trying to base the physics off of, and if you do, do you have data for that? If you don't have a specific car in mind, then what direction did you want to go in?

Second, are you guys going to be releasing that car to the public? Because it's gorgeous. :inlove:

First of all, I'm not a physics modder; I'd just like to clarify a few things for those who are.

Do you have a RL car that you are trying to base the physics off of, and if you do, do you have data for that? If you don't have a specific car in mind, then what direction did you want to go in?

Second, are you guys going to be releasing that car to the public? Because it's gorgeous. :inlove:

HEY! First of all thanks for the enthusiasm!

Second, sorry for being late to reply! I'm from America xD I'd like to describe the handling as a lighter, grippier version of an IndyCar with an equivelant level of downforce similar to an F1 car. I really wanna trial stuff out but don't really no anyone who'd be interested! I don't have data yet for it but can easily provide some!

AND YES. It's gonna be out for the public! Just need someone to help me make it a reality!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 99 14.0%