Super enduro on Sept 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am getting ready with our next and most likely last super enduro of the summer, I am contemplating running it on rFactor with the latest LMS mod.

Pros
  • Gorgeous mod!!
  • 50 cars on the grid
  • Time scaled (day night)
  • Maybe drivers swap

Cons
  1. rFactor (not everyone is a fan)
  2. no rain

Please only vote if you were a regular on our Super Enduro Evo events!!! I will remove all the other votes and harass you about it!!!! :)

YES, YES and...
bigstockphoto_Check_Yes_431128.jpg

rf is a no go for me, i get headach of it tryed everything no cam movement etc
it just drive me nuts so i voted for no
I believe you change the head movement thing in the .PLR. I agree, it is annoying :(

Wo this is a really hard choice for me. Loved the Enduro's for GTR evo.
The 50 car grid will be nice and it's a very good mod. But GTR evo is where it belongs for the last race. And then we will all change to RFactor, and never go back. :wink2:

Just one last showdown with GTR evo. :)

So i voted no. :)

Btw. If it's gonna be "yes" at the end. I still drive it. :D

Well I will give all of you a day or 2 to think about it:) then make a decision based on your guys input. The big grid could be a lot of fun! and as it was already mentioned we would run Lemans!!

Will vote after testing the mod for a few days. Really sad though the event is the last one maybe for good or for sometime. Thanks Eric for the choice.

Abdul, with all the leagues as well as the new LMS mod, I am not sure if there is room left in the club for that event. You all endurance addicts should get your fix with the RDLMS.

Abdul, with all the leagues as well as the new LMS mod, I am not sure if there is room left in the club for that event. You all endurance addicts should get your fix with the RDLMS.

no i deffo wont get my Enduro fix then as RDLMS runs with RF, if i am right, so no enduro for me, :rain2::thunder::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:
no propper touringcar league aswell, for now it looks like only the friday minis are left for me and it will hart to get in that as i dont can say i will take part befor it hit friday
raceless times for me comming up :/

hmm... I'm a bit surprised by this poll... :neutral:

• There are people here voting for rFactor that never did a single (Evo) endurance club event...
  • On contrary, there are people here who can't use rFactor and are regulars in these same events who are obviously voting no.

No brainer really, the last is more than sufficient reason for me to vote no.
:wink2:

hmm... I'm a bit surprised by this poll... :neutral:

• There are people here voting for rFactor that never did a single (Evo) endurance club event...
  • On contrary, there are people here who can't use rFactor and are regulars in these same events who are obviously voting no.

No brainer really, the last is more than sufficient reason for me to vote no.
:wink2:
You can always count on Joao to make a science of everything :)

practically rf can support up to around 50 drivers drivers but it could be less depending on mod, which we tested in our leagues
driver swapping is bugged so there is very big chance that you will have problem resulting into dnf during driver change

but instead of this it is much butter for enduro :)

Please read the read.me of the endurance series mod:
104 players and improved driver swapping are one of the features. Ofcourse some pc's will not handle 104 clients but technically (especially for our server) it shouldnt be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%