RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi, i will be racing tonight

but my nickname ingame is still Baloo, how can i change it without losing my setup.

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe that it should still show up in the setup files as long as you dont delete your "Baloo" profile. If not you could always go into the Simbin folder under "My Documents" and manually move it from the "Baloo" profile to the "Michiel Vandepoel" profile.

If you get decent frame rates, we had better all look out.... difference between night and day .... perhaps you should put it off till at least mid-season ..... yeh, that's the ticket!

<snip>

This track could have been much better for me in the race results column but the frame rates are making driving in a choppy environment almost imposible. I have ordered my new PC with the help from the tech guru's Damian and Chris Aponte here at RD Hardware forum.:thumb:

Wonder how I'll race after using 100 frame rates insted of 16? I guess we'll all find out by week one of ATCC! I am thinking NINJA quality results!:th_Jttesur:

• Michel Salvador

wow you got lucky on that hit lol and you got trap in the fish trap lol i hit the same thing after that curve and boom no more engine lol

Qualified in 3rd place. The first race was fun. There were a few battles but i ran out of fuel and ended up last. The second race didnt last long... So sorry Yves for crashing us. My inexperience on the track showed. I thought i had a little more time but obviously i didnt. Not long after that my connection dropped and that was that.

thanks for everyone that showed up, great fun :bang:
just before official praccy started my game frozed and i had to reboot and lost the setup i was working on for an hour but thanks to my good memory :laugh2:

qualy: got pole with my PB of 1:31:9xx which was my goal :cute:

Race 1: got a good start and was p1 at the first hard braking point, from there i started to build a lead. the race was pretty much flawless until lap 10 where i downshifted too fast at the first hard braking point and went into the grass and hit the wall, suspension damage. i came out of the grass with still a 10 sec advance and took the win.

Race 2: had a gain a good start and made a few place before the very fast chicane but i miscalculate the speed which we would go throught and had to cut in order to avoid hitting Dario, i of course pull to the side to let everyone pass me since i made an illegal pass. a few corners later Tyler hit me hard and we both went to the sand trap and the wall, again suspension damage ( np Tyler it happen ). came out second to last and start pushing hard, made my way to 6th place and at lap 11 someone gifted me with 5th place where i finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%