RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

OMG the legendary Bridgehampton!? I drove this once in real life in my 1988 E30 M3 track car and it was simply awesome!

Dennis accurately describes the experience!

Of course now you can live in a nice CONDO there if ya like! Chist another great racing circuit gone..................

Sorry I won't be able to race it with ya though. Real life ruins my fantasy again.

Dan check if the track doesn't have a folder in the folder sometimes it does that

exemple steam/steamapps/your user name/race 07/Gamedata/locations/bridgehampton/bridgehampton then the track filesif its the case simply cut and paste the track files into the first bridgehampton folder and delete the second one and all should work fine now.

Tried that Yves, but no luck. I've also tried removing all other custom tracks but still can't get the track working. Also tried re-downloading the track and unzipping but still no joy. It must be quite a detailed track though, unzipped it's over 200MB, is that right?

Tried that Yves, but no luck. I've also tried removing all other custom tracks but still can't get the track working. Also tried re-downloading the track and unzipping but still no joy. It must be quite a detailed track though, unzipped it's over 200MB, is that right?

Dan do you have Mods installed ( add-on cars ) if its the case you can try to delete then and reinstall the track, sometimes a mod can cause a problem. other then that i don,t know what can you try.

double victory for TBR :)

Did some laps in the afternoon to learn the track and after i beat greg´s best time on the leaderboard i thought, it´s enought. :th_wink:

But in train Greg drove suddently 41´s, so i change something which bring me in 41 in qualy - P3 behind Greg anhd Chris.

Warm up my best lap 41.7 with 80 l :curl-lip:

But in race my concentration wasn´t so hight which result in many little mistakes, so Chris could pass me after he felt back because of a fight with Greg.
Could follow him some laps but after a line throught the grass i was about 2 sec behind him at the pit and 2 sec infront of Greg. Was really surprised that Chris could drive one more lap, i had only 4.5 l left. Thought he´s maybe out of fuel but it works for him. :thumb:
Lost P2 in pit because that Greg change only front tyres, Ben overtake me too in pit but let me trought without of fuel i guess :shame:
The fight between Greg and Chris give me the chance to close the gap. After Chris mistake into the gravel i follow directly Greg in the :car2: Camaro.
Try it one time but too far away and Greg close the door. Same time i notice about 19,8 l for two laps. :bulgy-eyes: Ouups, follow Greg which seems have the same problem because we was really slow. Last lap 10 l, so i guessed all Ok and try it again, after a little brake too late by Greg (maybe cause of bad tyres too :mean:) i get the P1 and bring it home wit 0 l on the finish line :woot:

Thx for the great race guys and finally a lucky vicory for me :first: and :second: for TBR teammate Greg.

Nice track, thank you Yves for orgenizing :good: - i´m really looking forward to the next one.

Good night:sleepin:

• Chris Gallop

Get *power line*, never had a drop out yet, very handy for the boy to play BF2 ect while I race :)

Been trying to install 'homeplug' kits on customer builds to see what they're like, but have so far been unsuccessful, what distance you running yours @ Matt and which version are you using?

Nick.
If it's only for occassional use and noone to piss off with having the cable, then take that route, it's SOOO much more reliable than any other method.

I'm using two routers, one upstairs and one downstairs using a wireless connection between the two, but I don't have any issues due to VERY strong signals between them.
However, if my landlady would have allowed it, a cable would have been used between them. (I have upto 7 machines running upstairs at a time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%