RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks, Yves and RD for organising. Lot's of fun! I was just happy for the "noshowups" so I got to join late.
No qualy for me so I started in the back of the pack and we had some tight racing there in the back with a little bit of rubbing aswell ended finally up as 11th for the grid in next race.
Unfortunally spun around in second corner ended up again in the back got lucky that some of you guys dropped out and ended up with 2 points :) see you guys next race hopefully! Thanks

Once again I have to say thank you to all involved. It was only my second race meeting with you guys, and I have to say the level of driving is exceptional IMO.

First race was a disaster having said that! Qualified 13th with standard setup so not too displeased, but got in a tangle on 2nd lap after some close clean racing and went down to 18th and think I stayed there for finish.

Race 2 however was amazing - (yes even for me in middle of pack!) Started 17th and after 3 or 4 laps of very close and clean racing I had managed to make a couple of nice overtakes as well as take advantage of a couple of mishaps and I found myself in 9th! Getting very sweaty now, made a couple of silly unforced errors and ended up 10th then 11th finally finishing 9th. :) (Very happy with that for me considering the standard of you guys.)

FAO: Nick Deely - You sound like you had a bad night and got a few bumps - I know you bumped me, apologized and then waited - Thank you and sorry I didnt say anything in-game, but I havnt got anything mapped for typing yet (im presuming thats how you guys type so quick?!)

But not sure if you were suffering any lag at all?, but I had to back off you a number of times as your car was juming all over the place in race 2, and it even shows it clearly in replay.

Anyway, I had a great night, thanks to all involved and who's is next bithday if it results in racing like that?!! :)

• Andrew Evans

The only problem is I'm short on time to learn the tracks, oh and the fact that I'm really slow! Its not about the winning, its about the taking part...

:welcome: dude!

minis is the best place to kick it all off man... you'll always find someone to run against (probably me for the 5 laps i'll stay alive) :D

as you can see, the thread does get full of white noise - this is a god damned institution!... next step for you, ts :becky:

Whos The Big Show Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whos The Big Show Pirate. Its a game. First 1 to get it right wins the copyright to Ross and Robs film ;):

6053_141960891345_501351345_3773320_6101265_n.jpg

my money is on the guy on the right, obviously before he had too many ciderz on "The Apple" - the finest floating cider barge/come hostelry there ever was.

(ok, may or may not have the right guy, but the venue is definately right!)

Well the event went okish for me lol.
4th on the grid. after a little mess @ T1 i was into 3rd where I stayed the whole of R1..
R2 not so good, Started 4th got a good start and was making my play for 2nd into T1 but I got a little messy and I lost it , right rear off the deck, Think Willie had the same problem then he gave me a front end kiss, nothing he could do as we was both out of controll @ that point, ended in repairs needed with a punture, lost a whole heap of time and just lost it pushing to catch up after that. but thats racing and I enjoyed the event..

WD to all that did the late one :)
cya next tiime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%