RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

that was some seriously serious internet racing, seriously some of the most serious racing ever seen on the interweb.

managed to pull one out the bag in quali and grab me a nice 4th place, started well and was having a serious battle for 2nd, after 20mins the battle got fragmented leaving me and Nick untill Dan and Steve made it a foursome again. it stayed that way swapping a little paint and places till the pitstops.
after the stops it was the same serious racing again, after Nick shredded his tyres we manged to pass and pull a gap, the in the last few laps Dan`s tyres were also going south and Steve and myself closed him down with the help of some backmarker lappery i managed to get along side him comming out the 2nd to last corner and out drag him into the final turn and grab 3rd place by a car`s length, with 3th 4th and 5th place separated by less than 3 tenths with Bob close behind :smile-big:

Serious thanks to David & Andy and of coarse to all the other Serious racers :monkey:

Philip, great battles man :thumb: When we were going side by side through the fast left & right was sweet.
Was giving you as much room as possible and I thought you had me a couple of times.

In the end I think I was holding you up more than anything :D Great battles though :nod:

Thanks to Mr E for organising and RD :thumb:

It was the highlight of the race for me. A couple of times when you were on the outside and I thought I was through you'd suddenly be pulling away out of the corner!! I think my wife heard me "WTF" a few times during that battle.

Hope I was giving you enough room to as I was worried about drifting up into you a couple of times. I know I came very close to tapping you between the two right handers at one point:sweat:.

I think I was suffering with my concentration at times as I'm used to driving the Mini's on shorter tracks and my lack of practice prior to Qualy didn't help my pace much.

Had a couple of good battles with Mr Tennant and Lewis to. Pitted really late as I was trying to see if the fuel would make it all the way as my speed wasn't good enough, but alas the tires had started to struggle an hour in and I pitted just after Lewis had asked if I had stopped or not with 17 mins to go.

I must apologise to Graham for bumping him twice on lap 3. I was being a little impatient as I was a little annoyed about a lap 1 incident.

The start was clean and turn 1 & 2 was good. Heading up to T3 I'd got a run on Lewis. I braked to pass him and stayed nice and tight and Lewis gave me plenty of room. The next thing I know I'm being launched into the gravel trap!! I've not seen the replay so can't comment on what was happening behind me, but I was pretty peeved for a few laps as I lost around 7 positions recovering.

Some good racing though:good:, but unfortunately it got a little lonely at times as we got spread out a bit.

Thanks David and Andrew for setting up another class event. Pity some of the regulars were missing, but hopefully it will be back to normal next week:).

It was the highlight of the race for me. A couple of times when you were on the outside and I thought I was through you'd suddenly be pulling away out of the corner!! I think my wife heard me "WTF" a few times during that battle.
I was laughing the whole time :nod:

Hope I was giving you enough room to as I was worried about drifting up into you a couple of times. I know I came very close to tapping you between the two right handers at one point:sweat:.
I had plenty of room :thumb: I was quicker on 1 section of the track and you were miles quicker on the others :D
Felt the odd tap but that's racing :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline