RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

first guys read the rules no accusing in chat take it to pm or wait 24h and then report after you have some sleep over it

qualy did a nice lap of 7.28.9 with way to much fuel anyways was enough for place 5th on the grid

race* bogged up the start and lost one position from then i was chasing Patrick at some point i saw a Bimmer going of at Adenauer Forst, probaly Reik not sure about
lost a bit concentration and lost the direct contact to Patrick and Abdul. while they both was fighting i could fight my way back to them on 2nd lap
while braking for Brünnchen i had all cars in front dissapearing
but still culd drive to the finish was hoping that the cars will come back up but pfffft they did not
sorry if i hit someone till i had reconnected the 2nd race was underway so i missed that sorry guys

*me a Sad Panda is*

Nice races guys!

Quali: 9th
Race1: Made some mistakes after start so dropped back. Had a little battle with Ivo, then finished 7th
Race2: Had some nice battles at start, then followed Gary and Philip for more than one lap. I pushed to get closer to them, and I managed to do it step by step but then it was too much and I crashed. My car got damaged, I could drive it quite nice, but I noticed it's 10km/h slower in the straights. In Tiergarten I could only do 248 and Abdul arrived on me quite fast, but fortunately he was too far away so I managed to finish 5th.

Thx all for the races!:)

• Andrew Evans

accusing, counter-accusing and cocky digs in these post-race reports are absolutely unacceptable.... and those making them will find themselves in as much trouble as they people they're calling out... just saying....

Arrived in a S60 with zero prep and setup time so qualify session was my main runs,was messing that up too and eventually scraped a lap that got me 2nd start,done a rubbish start and a cheeky Bimmer and Honda (Pat-Abdul) done me over,had some nice racing with them both as i clawed the 2 places back to finish 2nd :D.
A much better start this time and only lose out to 1 Bimmer (Pat) and away well keeping station,but it goes horribly bigtime wrong just over the crest of FlugPlatz and ends up in the barrier at the bottom of the hill in a slightly wrecked Volvo now :D,this puts me running with Philip to the end where he held it for 4th place i was happy with 5th really after a crash that should have been retirement :p.
Thank you Yves and RD :good:

:terminator:whoever that was in race 2 i was having a good clean battle with for last place really enjoyed it up until the point i put my car into the wall and punctured after the long straight

good racing matey :)

i think it was me that you had to battle for almost last place.

you banged into the wall, and i did something like that but not into the wall.

we had a fight for goiing asap on the track because there was another driver coming (neil teinnant a believe). then you couldnt manage yr car a thougt (puncture) and i could stay ahead of you and neil.

1st race was bad for me, was flying high. 2nd id like. especially that i had some compan

1st race a watch some close racing for place 2 till 6.

I'll hold my hands up.

I, the 1st Orange SEAT, got a great start overtook Beemsterboer in the Alfa. I saw a gap and tried to take it, cut across Beemsterboer in the process which tipped me into a spin across the first corner.

My apologies to Beemsterboer and the rest of the grid.

I will accept any punishment.

The 2nd race was going well until on lap 2, i was attempting to cover a turn when i out braked myself into a gravel trap breaking my suspension in the process.

i think it was me that you had to battle for almost last place.

you banged into the wall, and i did something like that but not into the wall.

we had a fight for goiing asap on the track because there was another driver coming (neil teinnant a believe). then you couldnt manage yr car a thougt (puncture) and i could stay ahead of you and neil.

no problem at all mate, i did have a puncture (i went far to hot into that corner), hope you had a good race for the rest of it. hope to see you in the next one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back