RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jim Lee

Btw sorry i hit you twice in braking zones J. Lee... Had sometimes a bit of lag with screen freezing... I caused the major first accident too when somebody hit me in the back cause of the freeze.

Bert, no worries. I have to go back and look myself as I may have done a few marginal things.

I'm just happy to have finished my first race! It was nerve racking as hell--I really started to sweat the final five laps as I botched my pit stop and didn't change out my rear tires. I had no rear end grip and spun out twice on the last corner.

Aside from fixing my driving and pit stops, I really need to work on car setup. I was watching the leaders on replay, and even with my best exits, I was 10% slower on the longer straights.

Thanks all for a great first race!

dtm_racing.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
Class: 2007 DTM Racing Series v1.2--> download

Track:Monza '07

Start time: 22:00gmt - 6:00pm EST - 3:00pm PST
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30mins
Qualification: 30mins
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 30 laps

Notes: Click
here
to read the password and golden rules!

Given the popularity of the past 3 DTM events I am giving #4 a trial.

Entrylist:
  1. Yuri Braham
  2. David Barry
  3. James Yates
  4. Nick Deeley
  5. Abdul Ahmed
  6. Keith Barrick
  7. Tyler Scurlock
  8. Johan Jansen
  9. Nuno Areias
  10. Tim Ewart
  11. Cristian Haba
  12. Jason Halaby
  13. Jim Lee
  14. Ollie Chamberlain
  15. Viking Jansson
  16. Marcin Skrzypczak
  17. Bob Luneski
  18. Carlos Seoane
  19. Steve Emmons
  20. Adrian Lazarescu
  21. James Cathers
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Yves Larose

...I'm gonna change my car from the Aston to the Corvette...:)
:rotfl:
I've been saying since the first event of this kind at RD where the long distance runner was...
We are 1 month away... I see you really want to win, good, good :drool:

My experience around the Nord Loop with any of the Vettes (C6R & C5R) was in times vast, I do have many setups (some of them are on-line under another name) for all kinds of race situations :) I even have a few endurances replays with me (120 mins)... one of them has an alien driving around the Nord with full fuel under a certain time in a Vette :tongue:
Even in the GTSport class there is a car there that is almost bullet prove... one just needs to look closely to the last endurance event to appreciate it :wink2:
Before you ask, I don't know what car I will be driving yet... I would like to race something different… I want to avoid it, I honestly want, but… I suspect I will go "around and around" just to “land” on it again, like it happened for Paul Ricard event. The car just adapts too well to my simracing mentality... :p

I was thinking when me was in bed. What would be cool to race next with DTM. I thought Monza would be awesome. After a nice cup of coffee (as thick as sirop) i decide to visit the forum to look at the next DTM race, and i couldn't beleve my eyes. IT IS MONZA :skywalker:

Sign me up :party2:

First, these cars are great.
Got second, because Keith had to leave a little earlier, but I'm not realy satisfied with this race for myself. My pace was OK, not as good as James, but comparable to Keith, but I did too many small and medium mistakes. One of them was tapping Carlos Seoane on a lapping move. Very sorry for that. I waited for you until I realized you left.

No Problem Mate !! I had a tap before i was on 17th second lap, went out of the track to last place ..sense than I was all ready Mind Out of Race . was not a good setup i had it .Was not my day :wink2:

Thanks Eric and all pilots :skywalker: these Car still Rocks

?!? Hits?! I've not been here long (8 months?), but in that time I never saw someone persistently perusing a "hits" race policy (bumping). Race incidents, yes, some of them sanctioned by race staff, but none of them on purpose...

Notice this is an endurance event (this one should last about 160 min with dry weather), so most of the crowd attending is very hardcore and I just can't imagine any of them pursuing such simdriving style...

Also judging by previews events of this nature (140 and 185 min) I didn't sow anything resembling what you describe (and I did saw the replay of all of them).

That's very strange... if “they” “did” something clearly violating the club rules I don’t see why they wouldn’t punish (maybe “they” “didn’t” violate the club rules?or both did?).

My experience is quite the contrary, the very few times I brought something to racing staff, I can only remember one time where the race staff didn't agree with my "view" and had a different opinion on the subject... (Some you win others you lose).

Anyway this is an endurance event, also, like in live, judge it by yourself and give attention to what "others say"; but not too much... :wink2:
Have any problem with someone’s behavior in the club, try to solve the “things” with personal messages (PM) between yourselves, if that fails, bring it to attention of race staff (by PM).​

Yes,Sorry.Thats a wanna mean to but i have an wrong exprimation.Thanks for help. :wink2:

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%