RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Just an FYI. I completely overdid the first skinpack, and think it is best if it is removed from your Custom skins folder.

The skinpack I will put together for this event will be all skins posted from last event and all skins that are posted in this thread up until Thursday night. The final skinpack V1.1 will be posted here Friday Morning before the event for everyone to download.

If anyone has a skin they would like to use for a particular event, please have it up before Thursday night!

Keith

...I already spoke to Eric about it. It's a family issue and I can't get out of it this time. Nothing really serious, but if I insisted on racing this saturday I could start a more serious problem at home...

What, "out", what is "out"? :freaked-out:
Out there there are snakes, skorpions and above all :sun:!
Don't you have a garden? A small one will do... :D
Put them to bread and water so they know who rules!:smile-big:

Ok, ok you gone soft:angel2:... what can I tell you... I'm joking, you are doing the right thing so I 2nd the below

To bad Aritan, but real family is coming first. :wink:

So sorry about it, guys. I was really looking forward to race with you. I already know almost everyone by name now and some battles were gonna be awesome, I think. Right, João??? :) But next time I'm gonna be there!!!...

Sure thing, don't even think more about this for now, there are many races and we will be here ... but not that many (our) families :wink2:

Are you guys thinking you got rid of me??? :D Not at all!!!!

Next event I'm gonna be there, breathing in your necks, pushing you until you get out my way!!!! :D

Kidding!!! But I'm gonna be there!!!!

Thx a lot for the words, guys.

Have fun! Cya.

Don't think Mr. Aritan, use your instinct, your place is behind me, always...:snail:

Speaking of it, what were you doing in front of me at the 1st race? And if I remember correctly you came a good 25 secs in front of me in the second... all violations of the above rule, won't easily forget :D
A HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you got a :bomb: on your hands, my friend!!!!! You're gonna feel the anger of my engine next time we meet!!!!:drool:

Second race was weird btw, I overtook so many cars with problems... I think my only "real" overtaken was on Yves, which is always nice, since Yves is a great driver!!! :)

The interesting thing, João, is that I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I made hat mistake in race 1. I was like "Now I want to see where he's gonna pass me... In the straigh he ain't!!!!!!" It would have been so interesting to see that... Too bad I made that mistake... :)

Next time, my friend, next time... :woop:

Aritan if you want just add those lines in your ini and if you send me the psd file of your exterior windows i will make the necessary changes for them to show correctly in game so your skin will also be available for STCC BMW.
Thx a lot, Yves. I wouldn't expecting this... :)
Since I like to do some painting too, let me try to do it and if I can't handle it, I talk to you, ok. But again thx a lot for the help!!!

Do you know if there's any differences between the WTCC and the STCC BMW E90? Because if there isn't, I'm not even gonna bother... :)

i will also add that even if we have the ini info for the STCC 6 speed sequencial BMW E90 it doesn,t work online, you get booted for possible cheat when you try to join the track. another thing the Windows template for the STCC version of the car is the same as the WTCC one but to show the headlight correctly for the STCC version you have to have the modified template which i can provide or you can get it here BMW E90 Window Fixed . if you have any question just ask :)

Yet on the 1st lap, when I was 3rd, after one of those, I saw Philipe's Viper at Wehrseifen kind of going straight… right there I though, I bumped him, but wasn’t sure (I asked as soon as I could) continued (didn’t wait) but was a bit unsettled with the business (later Philipe confirmed I did touch him slightly and for it I’m very sorry).

Later at the karussell as I was distracted looking for him in the GC I went too much on top of the Yves DB9, had to brake and the car did what in an aircraft is called a yaw turn and bumped the wall and I had to let the full field go by including Philipe… so, as you can see, there is justice :D

Thanks mate, but I knew at the time we were all so close and I had to back out to avoid running into the leader myself that contact could happen. Also watching the replay it looks like you suffered some lag right b4 contact anyway.

Unfortunately I had to pit for a knew front splitter as it didn't want to turn in after that. Had a lot of fun on the last 2 laps, but I'll save that for my race reports later:act-up:.

race1: sorry about the smash Aritan - when i saw you spin it looked like you'd stay on the grass so i kept rightish, then it looked like you were going to come back across the track so i headed left and we met in the middle somewhere. it didn't help that i'd picked that series of corners to really attack and catch up to you since i knew the vertigo was quick through there. anyway i do feel bad about it and would have stopped but it looked like i'd killed you good and proper. my car was fine somehow, just a slight left lean ;)

race 2: yeah not quite sure what at t1. i took it easy, stayed far on the outside but a hefty tap left me half beached on the kerbs and into the wall. took me ages to get off. rest of the race was fun though and eventually ended up 5th or something.

didn't realise how slow the vertigo was on the straights though, made life quite difficult. that said i'd gladly do it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%