RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That's the car I have been working on and after about 50 laps, I almost got under 1:28 -- if I am careful I can do consistent sub 1:29's with 31 laps of fuel. Gaging against my times in the Mini-Cooper against the super-fast drivers here, I am just about on par with my normal times (somewhere in the 20's rankings on the fastest laps). This was tweaking my own setup from Ryan Callan's setup.

Thanks for the offer, I will try to be online early (since I need the practice). This is a fun track.... Hope a few more folks show up....

Michael if your using the BMW E30 i'll be on the server 1 hour before the event start and i'll help you anyway i can to improve :good:

• Thomas Timpone

Thanks David and everyone,

I know this track a little from racing there in GT Legends altbierbude server. What is a good lap GT pro at this track?

all better now im back in the race again......

hohoho.jpg

yes sir this is a VERY FUN TRACK!

ran a few (6) recon laps and dipped into the 29's comfortably.

I really hope I get to the race! if not, I have to admit this a is a track I would lap in RACE EVENT mode just for the shear fun of IT!

enjoy boys this is a treat to DRIVE!

Man that was the best handling car I have driven in a while. Took very little effort and goes where you point it. Whats all the fuss about. Just kidding but I did have fun and I really like the track.

Thanks for the race and the stress trying to keep the car on the track Eric.

Almost won the 1st race had 15 second lead near the end then went off track 2 times in 1 lap handing the lead back to Yuri who was the fastest on track any way, along with Yves. 2nd race was very simalar off track a couple times Yuri won again Yves was second. I finished 2nd overall

well that makes 3 of you who are more man than I am.:good::struggle::sidefrown:

Jason you drive the Vette?

I drive the Vette GT2. And when i am on the middle of the hill i change the gear to 5 because if i stay in 4 the i hit the limiter 3 or 4 times because of the bumps and 5 its stable and the Vette can do that, because it's has alot of power also round 4000 rpm.

Thanks Ivo. I am driving the GT Pro C6R and I do shift into 5th just before the bumps, but it still hops around sometimes. I'm thinking I need to do something with the rear suspension, but I'm not sure what I should try.

Is anybody aware of performance issues with larger grids on lower spec pc's?
I seem to remember that the 30 slot mod we ran a couple of months ago didn't do to good on my rig for instance...

It would be fun (and useful) to set up a short practice race on the server during a Saturday before the actual event. This way, we can see how our rigs fare with the larger field and ensure everyone feels good and understands the rolling start.

:island:

I don't know how many are willing to do that though...

EDIT: See next post.

I'm hitting mid 1.07s. I figure the poll will be mid 1.06s unless a special lap is turned in. I hit 1.07.0 once online and 1.06.9 offline. Fun stuff.... started tinkering with wheel settings and need to get used to some new stuff but all in all i'm fine with low 7s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back