RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

850344WTCC_87_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
Class: WTCC 87

Start time: 23:00gmt - 7:00pm EST - 4:00pm PST

Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 20 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 30 laps approx. 40 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Special Note: Eric is pretty busy right now and i offered my help and he asked me if i could take over the Sunday event, as you noticed the time have changed since i can,t always attempt at an earlier time. if you have any comments and suggestions please pm me with them and i'll gladly look into them and take them in consideration.

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Eric Nelson ( maybe )
  3. Glenn Petersen
  4. Rhys Gardiner
  5. Michael Carver
  6. Bob Miley
  7. Rob Goldthorpe
  8. Abdul Ahmed
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i want to apologize to Philip for the touch we had at T1, at the time i didn,t feel it and i thought you spun on your own. i only saw the touch after watching the replay in slow motion but its my opinion that you could have left more place between the 2 of us.

More practice got me a 1.06.9... lap uploaded. It was a ton of fun since Rhys uploaded a lap too... I could follow my best lap and his best lap and compare and see where I could pick up time. Once again, awsome learning tool. Tweaked my setup too....

I don't know if the times online and offline will be the same..... there was lots of debate about that in GTR2 but in evo I've never found much difference.

Aaargh Yves you mean man you.

Two gr8 events in one night and I can't do either of them. You'll have to make it up to me someway:sinister:

I'll be heading back from Silverstone for the Renault series meeting on Sunday and I'll literally have to come home, do my lunch and head straight out for my Night Shift which is why I also cannot do the WTCC 87 at Cadwell Park.:excruciating:

It's like torture. I might not be Mr nice guy next time you trying to pass me on track:wink2:.

Oh well gr8 choice for these events and hopefully next time I can take part. Hope all goes well on the night:).

No worries Yves. I was leaving room, but not as much as I should of to allow for you in case you didn't get into the apex tight enough. I always try to give plenty of room especially on an a corner like that one, but I didn't stay out as wide as I normally would and I was aware that you would be alongside.

I certainly wasn't upset about it as it was minor contact and I knew I could of done more to of helped avoid my spin. I know you would of waited if you felt you had done anything wrong :).

As for my race. Not great really.

I was asked by my boss a couple of hours b4 if I could pick up someone on my way into work which meant I would not be able to finish Race 2.

I offered my place late on to Kennett, but he was having too many issues of his own to take up my offer, so I decided I'd run race 1 and see about starting race 2 for the extra practice.

Had a poor start, but had some great battles during first lap. Then after my spin I decided I'd just go hell for leather and really enjoyed throwing the Caterham around. Not too worried about how well I'd do as I was not really near anyone so made some mistakes, but had some seriously cool powerslides etc:desire:.

Then darkness struck. A fuse had blown and pc went dead, so didn't even get to finish Race 1:neutral:.

Typical as I have never suffered any connection issues or problems when racing on-line, but I've now been left in darkness thanks to power problems twice:sarcastic:.

Oh well thanks for the event guys, super turn out for it and hope for more luck next time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%