RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Richard i think the problem was at the first timmin sector. dont think it goes rite 2 the edge of the track. when u ran wide u never passed through it and ur time didnt reg.

Yes i thought something like this happened.
Somehow i always find the bugs playing evo.
Hmpf.... :freaked-out:

At least i quallied 9th, with a time never so close to the leaders before.
So i still had some satisfaction.

Hugely enjoyable evening and this time no graphics freeze/retirement thanks to my new ATI card. :good:

Pratice was a case of learning the track and steadily the times came down.

Qualifying went pretty well with a respectable 11th place putting me in a BVM sandwich of Nigel and Lee.

Start went well, Lee squeezed by, but had a little moment in the middle of T1 which enabled me to retake the position and slot in behind Nigel. Had a great stint then of close racing with Nigel, having a peak here and there, swapping positions on a couple of corners, but always aware of Mr D behind steadily reeling the pair of us in. On roughly about lap 14, Nige got two wheels on the grass near the end of the lap and I took my chance to nip through, closely followed by Lee. A couple of laps later it was Lee's turn to pass me at T1 as I went in a bit too deep and Lee had the better drive out of the turn and down the straight. Then, as mentioned in Lee's report, I had a bit of a slide into the fast T2 which enabled him to get the gap, and then slowly increase it. Then disaster struck for Lee as I saw his Mini squirt off the track after the rear just clipped the grass. This gained me a place and a bit of a breather just before the pit stops. I came out of the Pits about 5 secs down on Nigel who had chosen a 2 stop strategy and again had a nice little dice. Lee, now a little way back, was again reeling us in quite steadily, when unfortunately a graphics issue ended his race. Real shame as it was shaping up to be a real close finish. Nigel pulled in for his second stop, and it was then a lonely coast to the finnish, when it came over TS that Mtommi had pitted 3 laps from the end, needing an extra few laps of fuel. So P6 at the end of a very enjoyable evening.

Thanks to Andrew for the event. Nigel and Lee for the great racing and of course the ever growing TS crew (15 last night :good:) always hugely entertaining.

Congrats to the Podium, Ben, Gary and Sebastien

Going to miss the next 2 weeks (holiday) so have fun and see you when all when I return.

Close encounters

BVM-sandwich.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back