RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

When I get some free time, I am going to make another video for race 2. I think instead of long race reports I will just make videos like the last one I made. They take the same time to do :p

Now if I could figure out how to fix my sound in fraps, I could make a massive highlight video showcasing what the friday events really are. Anyone have suggestions on the sound?

the game crashed! the screen froze and I could hear a repetitive sound. Pisses me off, as I was running 5th with 1 lap to go.
Had to reboot the computer...
It was fun while it worked, though. nice track but very tricky for such a large pack!
Thanks Yves for letting me join the race at short notice.

Well it was a fun race.
Never drove on this track before as far as i remember.
Very dangerous, and a mistake was made before you knew it.
Didn't finish both races due to damage :).
Well it was fun. Tnx Yves for settings this up, and tnx for your setup (You where still faster then me. But one day :) hehe ).

Nice races guys, thank you all!

1st race unfortunately ended in a crash, I was coming 5th behind Daniel and Yuri, they slowed down a bit and I went inside Yuri. But then I hit the brakes too hard, my tires locked and I couldn't turn in, and hit Yuri:( Really sorry for that, it was an amateur mistake by me! After the incident I just went to the pits and retired.

2nd race, I survived the lag fortunately, passed some people on lap 1 who made mistakes and found myself in P9. By the end I was fighting for 3rd with Stefan. Nice battle:)

Thx Yves and RD for organizing this event!

Crazy cars.

I didn't know that Vara was a street track when i was coming out of the pits. :wink2:

Race 1: Made it through to all the crashes. Had some bumps and little crashes underway. Finhised 8th.

Race 2:

So i had pole. So the first corners where save. After that i lost some places. Was 10 laps by myself on 5th place. Made i little mistake so ended up 6th.

Lots of drifting in to the corners. Thanks for the race Yves and guys, and the race 1 crashes where on of the biggest in have seen on RD, hopefully the last. :wink2:

Tnx Peter,

But its a risk on this kind of tracks.
I had to brake because Daniel made a mistake in that corner.
I didn't expect the torpedo bomber inside :) hehe.
But you had to try it on this circuit.
next time better!

Nice races guys, thank you all!

1st race unfortunately ended in a crash, I was coming 5th behind Daniel and Yuri, they slowed down a bit and I went inside Yuri. But then I hit the brakes too hard, my tires locked and I couldn't turn in, and hit Yuri:( Really sorry for that, it was an amateur mistake by me! After the incident I just went to the pits and retired.

2nd race, I survived the lag fortunately, passed some people on lap 1 who made mistakes and found myself in P9. By the end I was fighting for 3rd with Stefan. Nice battle:)

Thx Yves and RD for organizing this event!

Quali 1st

Race 1 : I made the big mistake at the first hard break. I didn't know why I wasn't able to turn. I though I was slower than usually but I made this mistake, it's my fault sorry sorry guys. Sorry also to Stephan Werner for the bump.
Finish 7th

Race 2 : good start, became 1st, but a mistake again in the same turn. (But i was again more slower than the first race... didn't understand what happened to me). But this time there is a gap between me and the second and I can put myself out of the trajectory. I was 3rd. Stefan Werner overtake me (nice move). Ivo Simons made a mistake, and I take the 3rd place. At the lap 5-6, Stefan made a mistake. I was 2nd, the gap between me and Daniel decrease, and at the turn 10 (I though), he made a mistake and I finished 1st.

Thanks Yves and RD for this event.

Thanks all drivers for this race.

Alright, I have submitted the skin-pack to Eric. Sorry Mark, but it is 23:30 here and I have an appointment at 07:00 in morning, so I can't wait any longer. However, I am sure if you PM Eric, he can add a link to your skin into post on page 1 of this thread.

Race1:
Didn't know exactly what happened in the first courners but suddenly I was on P2 ^^ lost then my place to Yves who overtaked me on the outside :woop: nice move there :good: finally p3 :victory:

Race2:
Had a great start and after the first courners I was on P2 :victory: then P1 :victory:
Tryed to build a gap to the guys behind me. To 3secs. Then 5 laps remaining missed a brake point and booom outsch :confused2: I broke my suspension :silly:
Sebastien than catching me. 2 laps left he was 0.6 behind me :sweat:
I tryed to push... but pushed to hard and 2 laps left I crashed badly. The qick right before finish I missed the brake point a little and up with full speed into the wall :bulgy-eyes: :beat-up: :doctor: heavy lol
Car totaly wrecked was surprised the engine was still on ^^ was able to continue... very slow last 2 laps LOL ... finished second

Grats RD for this event :victory::doctor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years