RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Just been watching the replay around Houston.. All I'm going to say is Graham.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So close but yet so far :D So unlucky.

Unlucky to .com for the freeze. Unlucky Mike. I thought you had that one in the bag.

Lots of great battles, lots of great crashes :nod:

Love street circuits... Very unforgiven which adds to the excitement :nod:

Alien Defeat!

As the first attempt of the 50mod wasn't as smooth as it should be.
Keith decided and the others to have a restart on the server.
This was perfect.

Qualified 2nd just behind Gregory *Alien* Degreef.
When de lights go off i hit the gas and had an good start. After 3 or 4 laps i maintained the pace of gregory.
After those round i saw Gregory strugle with his car, and i know i had to push him to let him make mistakes. A few turns later Gregory was on the grass. And i was 1st. I ended the race on this position and slaughterd the Aliens :) (HUMANS RULE!!!). or did they abduct me the night before. There where some strange lights in that night circling above my house....!

2nd race.
I noticed that Keith *Flatfoot Alien* Barrick was in front of me on the grid.
My plan, i had to get in front of him. Its the only chance to beat him. In the 3rd fast corner before the straight Keith made a mistake. I had the speed to pass him flawlessly <--- don't know if its a word :).
From that moment Keith was on my tale, and we could overtake many cars in the mayhem corners.
Someone made a mistake in the corner behind the lake and hitted the wall there. The problem is that you can't pass that car because of the barriers. So i braked till i drove only 20 kmph and Keith was doing the same. (thnx for the anticipating Keith, and not shoved my car into space). Keith was beside me when we could continue the race, and i made the mistake to gave Keith a small bumper kiss. This threwed me of course and i spon. From that moment the long line of cars made it impossible to return on to the track. I waited till everyone was flying by/. THe problem was that i wanted to get back in front to fast and made some nice mistakes.

Dispite the issues it was a wonderfull race.

Eric, RD tnx for setting up this Event. Cheers!

Keith tnx for all the effort you putted into this event. To bad that it didn't run flawless.
I really wanna help you guys! let me know what i can do.

Great video Keith. Just a small question, out of pure curiosity: Why in the world do cars sound like they're underwater in your videos? :p

Still trying to figure that out out. Fraps for some reason records my sound like that, its annoying because if it didnt I would make a highlight video myself for the Friday events for the article I want to write.

Thanks all for the kind words. Will be posting again later today, and possibly another highlight video for race my race 2. I think they are better then race reports, and take the same amount of time to make.

Well, for me it was a top night, had 2 of the closest and hardest fought races ever (Houston and Interlagos), and performed far better than I expected. Managed to run out of fuel at Mondello, while being in 8th on the last lap, held the lead for most of the race before losing it to Ollie Wickens @ Houston and had an immense battle with Nigel, Peter and a few others @ Interlagos, eventually finishing 6th or 7th (cant remember right now). Either way, top fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%