rF2 Sunday July 26th 2009 - F1 @ Fuji

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roy Stevens

Ill try make this people just rebuilt me pc ..Not got rf installed yet but ill try do asap ...quad core hehe

Small problem:

There is a server called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TEST with FSONE Mod and Fuji track, but I can't join - after typing the club-pw game goes back to mainmenu.

Is it the correct server?

I just installed the mod complete (sigle- and multiplayer, PDisplay etc), is there something you have to look for when installing?

Gonna pull out, not enough drivers for it to be worth it.
Seems f1 on Rfactor is dying , now with mmg on evo i fear its dead.
Funny how they can fill 2 servers on mmg evo and we can only get a small handfull here.
Hope next race brings more drivers to the grid

Gonna pull out, not enough drivers for it to be worth it.
Seems f1 on Rfactor is dying , now with mmg on evo i fear its dead.
Funny how they can fill 2 servers on mmg evo and we can only get a small handfull here.
Hope next race brings more drivers to the grid

I think it`s because there is going to be a league for F1 evo that the servers are full, I am taking part and am very happy I am, But in my opinion it`s a shame it couldnt havent happened for rfactor because again in my opinion F1 in rFactor is superior to F1 in evo at this moment in time, I think some people are put off by rFactor because on some mods you might have to tweak real feel and stuff to get a good feel where with evo you can more or less just jump in and get going.

Also the events clashed tonight which didnt help, maybe some of the guys who are getting into driving F1 for the first time via evo, will start taking part in some of the rFactor events, so you never know it may get us some more drivers over here.

Sorry to let you down guys.
I was just testing the PCC and saw this thread without server setup and put it up right away. But I think indeed the majority of the people responsible were testing Evo's F1 mod.

At least the server is up and running for Wednesday's event, see you there hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back