RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Thomas Timpone

Thomas, I pmed everyone almost 2 weeks asking if they will participate today? everyone who replied was added to the grid?

I was signed up for for the race on the 25th and was here for it. After it was canceled, I assumed that we were doing the same thing this week. I was working every day and didn't have time to check this week. I thought I was already signed up for this race. The only reason I spent any time at all on this was to do endurance races, but it doesn't seem to be working out.

Very fun race last night - definitely the largest field I've seen outside of league racing here at RD. I'm glad to see it was for a WTCC event too, as it seems WTCC fell out of favor for awhile. WTCC events here always seem to have some of the best racing.

Qual: Was stuggling to find good aero balance throughout practice/qual. Eventually put up a respectible time in the 2:13 range to qual mid-pack at P13.

Race 1: Got away relatively well and was able to dodge some of the craziness of the first lap, but as I slowed to avoid some spins I got tagged on the rear right and had suspension damage from the start. The car was still handled reasonably and I settled in the P7-10 range for a bit. Had a great battle with Wing for several laps, while trying to hold off a charging Eric. Like a lot of people it seems, I botched my pitstop (somehow turned off refueling while bringing up my damage repair preset) and had to pit twice. This obviously put me back in P20-something and I did my best to salvage a few grid positions. Ended up P17.

Race 2: Started from P17. Had a quick start while others seemed asleep at the lights, and was again able to miss some spun cars. This time I escaped with a car at 100% and, after benefiting from some stop-n-gos to the guys ahead, found myself in P6. I stuck with the noted pack of top 5 guys for several laps until mid-race pit. This time I had a successful pit stop, but then stalled the car on exit. Lost two positions while restarting, and found myself in P9, chasing Lewis for the final points position. We had a tight battle for the last 3-4 laps, and I just did hold him off to finish P8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back