RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jason Halaby

Sign me up Please!
Eric, we love you man...

1)Keith Barrick
2)Will Marquez
3)Rhys Gardiner
4)Brandon Lawson
5)Abdul Ahmed
6)Philip Antonia
7)William Yunck
8)Adam Vaughan
9)Baba Vaughan (hes not born yet but when i asked him/her he said yeh man)
10)Jarrod Keen
11) Glenn Petersen
12)Claudio Caferri
13)Willie Watt
14)Daniel Wood
15)Corey Theman
16)Yuri Braham (stick to your roots, men).
17)Jason Halaby

Race 1 was a brilliant race. 3 of us all battling for ages! I was "stuck" behind Bob for a lap and a bit, purely for the fact that the track is too narrow to overtake safely. Not only was I trying to pass Bob I had Yuri all geared up absolutely determined to pass me. He had me on the loooong back straight, I think he had alot less Wing than me, because he passed me like I was stood still :lol: Fantastic racing guys! Lots of cookies and milk for all :worship:

Race 2 was, uhh, different. Started 4th with Michael Herrmann infront, he spun at T1 letting me past. Then I have all the fast people behind me for a few corners which din't help my high blood pressure I can tell you :( I had Neil behind me for a while playing catch up, I looked in my mirror for a second and the wall was just there, front Aero and a Rear Left Puncture.

Thanks for the racing tonight guys, quality stuff!

Thanks Yves and RD for organizing!

No FF the horror!!

Q: Did none.

Race 1: Had a little battle with Neil he was faster but he raced very clean. Lap 3 my FF disappeared! Crazy.

Race: 2

Still no FF but managed to get used to it. Ended 9th i think. Didn't had any real battles.

Thanks Yves and RD.

Race 1 was too much with Rob in my boot forever. I do this to relax so leave me alone. eventually finish 8th.

Race 2 was terrifying, started on pole due to my heroic 8th in 1st race and could`nt believe where all the superfast passed me, alright i spent more time in my mirror but come on yer all mad!!!
3rd lap went to pieces and struggled to keep it on track, then when Andreas went off at the end nearly lost 3rd to Mr Tennant.

Thanks Yves for quite possibly the scariest evening of my life!!!

A good first race.

Terrible second race, apologies to Parker and Werner for my clumsy re-entry. Limped around, got repaired but it was far to late, i was only a minute or two into my 3 lap when the race was won. After losing it once more i thought it was better to park it.

Despite being "one of the bashed" on the start of the first race, I had a great time. Great time keeping up with Tommy.

Second race I tapped Andy going into Aremburg, just too late getting on the binders. I'm really sorry Andy! I hope that wasn't what had you pitting?

I never knew I could even drive these cars, thought they were more of a handful than they are.

Despite being "one of the bashed" on the start of the first race, I had a great time. Great time keeping up with Tommy.

Second race I tapped Andy going into Aremburg, just too late getting on the binders. I'm really sorry Andy! I hope that wasn't what had you pitting?

I never knew I could even drive these cars, thought they were more of a handful than they are.

That was a good duel.

Race 1:

Started from 5th and spun it off the line straight into the wall. Doh! I hope I didn't hold you all up to much. Sorry about that!

Finally got going and made a whole bunch of mistakes on lap 1. My aero was shot. could only get up to about 285 on the back straight. Still manage to fight my way back up 9th. Caught Bob Miley at the end of the final lap, but I could only keep up with him in the slipstream and not pass. So I finished in 9th.

Race 2:

Was much more conservative on the gas off the line and got and amazing start, but bumped Joao in T1. Really sorry! Pulled over and let everyone pass rejoined in last a few seconds down. Other than that I had a relatively good race and managed to fight my way back up to 6th after squeezing through on Willem Fisher. I tried to leave you some room, was really worried about pushing you off. Glad we both made it through alright. I eventually finished in 5th as Andreas Löffler pulled in to the pits at the end of the last lap.

Many thanks to Yves and RD for putting on this great event. :)

Qualy on 4th with a setup i found in forum from Gary, THX.

Race 1: drove a lonely race on P4 after a little figth with the first 3.

Race 2: First lap could go fast on P1 but then Ries comes on my back, could stay infront on the long straight. Don´t know wheather i defending to hard but Ries spun a go of the server ?
Then made a mistake and Jao and Tim go trough. After their little mistake i was suddently again on P1 bun in last shicane i brake a little later then Jao there, go right to don´t crash him but on the grass it goes into the wall. So, no front spoiler in last lap. I try all to stay in 3rd but i was maybe 1 sec to slo, so P6 at the end after a stop and go which i get for the mistakes where i lost car and go over the grass.

But nice event, how ever on the Nord :)

:thanks:Yves for organizing.

Race 1: Had a very good qualify on 7th and a good start which resulted that I stayed on 6th for a while, in the end I was 10th.

Race 2: Not so spectacular, in the end I was 7th. The most interesting part was when I kept Stefan Werner behind me for a lap or so... Sorry for that, looking at the times it has cost you maybe 3rd place even, but I was battling for positions too :)

I wud lurrrve to join yas but I'll be away for at least a month as of Thursday ... enjoy chaps - catchyas from my new "race room" once we move house but only after a while travelling with my funky little family in our old crusty ol' camper :hat: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%