Track: Autodrom Most (Chicaned)
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 20 Minutes
Warmup: 10 Minutes
Race: 28 laps (One mandatory pitstop)

Notes:

1-
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. RealFeel FFB PlugIn: Download - Information

3. The Skodas don't have a pit limiter, so you are responsible to stay below the maximum pitlane speed.

4. One mandatory pitstop (minimum of 2 tyres)

Promo:

Entry List:

1. Ivo Simons
2. Tomas Cagas
3. Doug Dezan
4. Nigel Atkins
5. Dave Flower
6. Sergiusz Radecki
7. Matija Skalic
8. Gary Lennon

I am going to do some practice on the track starting now. I was wondering what cars are we using, 2008? or any? (I feel sooooooo like a newbie lol)

If any one wants to practice with me I will have a host online. Titled: "Hoegaarden" :) I am having a few right now.

I made a ISP change from DSL to Cable. I just want to check if it's better then before. And see if my dedicated server is working well.

Edit..Forget it. I see it's not working out with the host. I have to reconfigure the router. I forgot I have a new one and has no ports open. I am to lazy to think right now to do it lol
Don't forget the beer! ;)

Hello people - could I ask to be on the entry list please, this is a definite, unless the Porsche Cup race (Race On) for next Monday gets moved to Sunday evening, in which case I would have to drop out because I am currently in love with them!

I had one of these back in 2002 and have to say they are great fun in real life too - the most fun I had was when Skoda UK gave me a press car for a few days and I proceeded to drive back and forth over the Snake Pass, as in Ladybower - Glossop - Ladybower - Glossop - Ladybower repeatedly, just for fun - until it needed more fuel - then it was back to a petrol station and back to the Snake for more thrashing and fun.. Ahhhh, those were the days... footloose, fancy free, not having to take out a mortgage to fill the tank, and Policemen that were less 'anal' than they seem to be nowadays...

Wow - fantastic! While it lasted!

To Lap 16 - some close racing with Ivo all over my rear bumper for lap after lap until he pitted.

Lap 18 - just thinking about pit settings, fuel, which tyres to change, should I change 2 rears and keep the fronts or get 2 new fronts? Didn't matter as I came onto the start finish straight my wheel suddenly died, nothing, nicht, nada - lights off nobody home... I became a passenger on full throttle in 5th or 6th gear and had to watch my car pile down the main straight up to full speed before hitting something on the right hand side of the track, i can't remember what, H A R D, detaching my front end and one of my front wheels and throwing my now deceased car completley across to the left side of the track. Gutted.......

Pulled the usb, reset the power supply on the wheel, let it recalibrate and it was back... Trouble is my car wasn't! All I could do is sit there change gear, waggle my wheel and honk my horn as everyone else came past!!!

But while it lasted what a race, what a mod, what a track - so much fun - thanks to the few who entered, thanks to RD, especially Ivo, all those who didn't enter you missed a gem of an event - I would definitely recommend trying this mod to anyone - and will definitely be interested in entering any more events with the Skoda's, if there are any planned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%