rF2 Sunday 22nd November- Formula Nippon Mini Series @ Sugo

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Jim Lee

Same here; a real shame as I really loved this track...hopefully it'll come back up.

Yeah to bad rFactor decided today to mess up the servers. :sad:
So the connection was not really good and weird especially at the start.
Sorry for that guys it's out of my power.
Got a stupid DQ myself. :wink2:

• Jim Lee

It did. Broken suspension from the start...next time, Gadget.

• Jason Halaby

Thanks for organizing Ivo, too bad about the connection problems. This was my first open wheel race with RD and my fist rFactor online race. I was lucky not to have connection issues and started at the back of the grid, so I missed all the early accidents. Just tried to drive as safely as possible. In second half of race I was catching up to Klyde struggling with his worn tires. I passed him then later spun in front of him - sorry if that caused you damage Klyde.

Overall very fun race, very intense. Tried to stay clear of the leaders as they lapped me at least three times :)

Ivo thanks for this race! another track i learn better
first few laps gave me a laptime of 1;24...but after tweaking the carsetup i did managed a low 1;16. So i was very happy.
The start was 'good'. No flase start like the first race, but the racecar at the front of me suddenly slows down and before i could react i hit it. My car had seriously damage. Luckly this time my crew-members did some repairs, sadly not all???? The Formula keeps steering to the left. After serveral laps i couldn't make enough speed. So i decided to step out.

Step by step i learning more and more about these cars (and rFactor)

c 'u all next time on the track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back