Summit Point Raceway

Tracks Summit Point Raceway 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

DB_1973

Premium
db_1973 submitted a new resource:

Summit Point Raceway - Mod track,summit point main

This release should be credited to Hightree42. He reached out with track smoothing, and we collaborated to release this. I am labeling this as V0.8, because I do still have the ambition to make a lidar version. That being said my work has been 6 days a week of late and I have not had time to learn better 3d programs. So I hope this can scratch the itch.

: 20 pits
: Working AI
: Timing gates
: 1 set of Cameras

Read more about this resource...

Hello the track is at night time when I installed it! am I missing something? but its at 9:00 AM time of driving ! the last other track done the same thing ( Circuit Hawaii) Cheers Chris! :)

Hello the track is at night time when I installed it! am I missing something? but its at 9:00 AM time of driving ! the last other track done the same thing ( Circuit Hawaii) Cheers Chris! :)
I am not sure on the problem. If using content manager in content/tracks/summit_point_raceway you should see Geo tags: with the coordinates and if you click you should see a map with a marker over summit point race track facility. when i set CM to real time i am getting real time temps/winds/and time of day for the location of summit point.

Thanks for that! I tried all of that and when I try a different track ( tracks) They are all at night time! It does it with only two tracks! I mean when I race other tracks > I always have the time set to 9:00 or 11:00 AM its day time But soon as I go to race your track and the Circuit Hawaii Concept it goes to night ! And then it mates all my tracks go to night and no matter what I do with the time slider it doesnt chang back to the morning times that use ! And even when I delete the track Its still night! I recon your track looks great but I cant see it at day time! :)

Really nice track, thanks for sharing

noticed a few areas around the track where there are harsh lines, assume they can be smoothed out easily
Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_summit_point_raceway_3-11-119-11-15-26.jpg

here are a few areas where there seems to be small holes/gaps in the environment
Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_summit_point_raceway_3-11-119-11-15-34.jpg

Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_summit_point_raceway_3-11-119-11-16-11.jpg

Screenshot_ier_porsche_911_gta_summit_point_raceway_3-11-119-11-16-28.jpg

Hey, awesome you're working on this one. I made one additional set of cameras and hope it contributes to it :) Not made with Cam Tool 2 but oldfashioned way, through AC SDK.

Cheers
thanks I'll take a look. It may be a week till i can make an update. I have to fly to orlando for work so I'll be gone most of the week.

Thanks for that! I tried all of that and when I try a different track ( tracks) They are all at night time! It does it with only two tracks! I mean when I race other tracks > I always have the time set to 9:00 or 11:00 AM its day time But soon as I go to race your track and the Circuit Hawaii Concept it goes to night ! And then it mates all my tracks go to night and no matter what I do with the time slider it doesnt chang back to the morning times that use ! And even when I delete the track Its still night! I recon your track looks great but I cant see it at day time! :)
Sorry I couldn’t be more help. You may want to do a post in the forums to see if someone might have a idea what is happening.

Thanks for making this. Very popular track in my neck of the woods. The setting looks nice, and it drives well.
Are you going to change the asphalt visual texture with a later release? It looks a bit homogeneous.

db_1973 updated Summit Point Raceway with a new update entry:

New update 9.0

Hightree42
Added: tarmac patches to track plus more detailed track mesh.
Added: support for CSP grass fx, removed most old 3d grass. So if you want 3d run grassfx.
db_1973
Added: Kerb adjustment.
Added: Some ground leveling. and a change a few things visually.
Added: Load screenshot
FFF789 contributed classic tv camera set.

second lap spoiler

some classic Trans-AM

Read the rest of this update entry...

those cones are huge, aren't they? also the cars/buses on the background are huge in scale compared to the cars you race. Some marshals too.
1575336462715.png

Also cones are collidable and it's not really recommended to have some many

Last edited:
db_1973 updated Summit Point Raceway with a new update entry:

short lay out added

Please delete old version and do a fresh install.

Hightree added short layout. I re scaled some track side objects that were to large. Added new AI line for long version.

On the short course the AI will not make T1 if using cars that have to break before the Start/Finish line. There is no fix other than moving the start/finish line. But we decided in reality cars that are to fast/heavy to make the turn would probably not run on the short course any way. Just a heads up.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing