Summertime Talks

Sorry to hear about that as well, I went down that same road with my dad and mom(dad with cancer and mum had a stroke).
I just came back from a trip to London and then on to Italy(Rome, Amalfi coast, Florence, Monza, Lake Como, and the Dolomites).
Monza was amazing, but I must admit the people of Italy were probably the best part, very friendly, and fantastic food.
The trip was great, but my wife's side of the family come from Redding,CA, where the fires are turning the countryside into scorched earth. There house luckily was OK this time, but some of there neighbors weren't so lucky and lost everything. This was all going on during the trip, so it was pretty touch and go for awhile..
Have a bad feeling the Polar Bears aren't the only ones feeling the effects of Global Warming.

Well summer is almost through but it's been very pleasant for me...I live in greece so it's almost every year very good...I went to my parents for this summer so I haven't been able to race that much but I'm not complaining because I mostly go to the sea or go out with friends..I even managed to find myself a girlfriend ;) so yeah it's has been very good so far...I hope it's going well for all you guys as well.. :)

Last summer, travelled to some favorite places of mine, enjoyed my delicious foods, had fun time with my love (watching movies, racing, gaming on our preference mantigames, dancing, dinering... all together, and having sweet walks at night). Ah also finally finished reading a comic

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back