Summertime Talks

Its been hotter than hell in my part of the world (Colorado), but that has given me ample excuse for plenty of virtual hot lapping (mostly in AC).

Biggest new developments for me were that I did my first track day and have managed to all but convince my wife that I should get a Toyota 86. I can't say she's "enthusiastic", but I can say she is showing signs of being sick to death of hearing my pleas and arguments! Marriage has taught me full-on resignation is right around the corner from that point... :roflmao:

Its been hotter than hell in my part of the world (Colorado), but that has given me ample excuse for plenty of virtual hot lapping (mostly in AC).

Biggest new developments for me were that I did my first track day and have managed to all but convince my wife that I should get a Toyota 86. I can't say she's "enthusiastic", but I can say she is showing signs of being sick to death of hearing my pleas and arguments! Marriage has taught me full-on resignation is right around the corner from that point... :roflmao:
Do what I always did. Explain to her that she'll be rich and can always re-marry that young guy she's always had her eye on, if you stack it up. Works everytime

In England were having the best summer i can ever remember, been baked a oulton park smell of petrol, purfume and suncream, UK has to be one of the most amazing countries when we get the weather, amazing beaches, rolling hills, stunning driving roads, and good manners. Seriously tho really hoping climate change is responsible for this summer. The only thing i cant drive much in VR too hot! Btw im not a little englander, i love to travel, just been Croatia and its mind blowingly beautuful see not even salty about the world cup. Wicked summer.

Nobody is Australia drinks Fosters!
Somebody must, their sales are nice and high.
I'll stick with 'Redback'.
Our Summer is several months off..........no surfing today.....or tomorrow.....or all next week!
Winter at Gunamatta CR.jpg

Last edited:
Its winter here, which means bright sunny days and the snakes are asleep.

A normal winters day is around 23 degrees Celsius, which for the backwards nations is 73 Fahrenwhatever.

Never seen anyone drink a Fosters, Which is no surprise as its akin to vomit and feces mixed together, The other local brews of XXXX and VB are only slightly better but still not in anyway a drop worthy of purchase.

Christ, I've not had or seen a XXXX in a pub here in years, is it still sold over here? (UK)

My summer isn't going too well. I surface roads for a living, so spent the majority of it absolutely melting while wearing full PPE. The old drink plenty of fluids and take plenty of rest bullshit line wears pretty thin with me, but still i guess it's my chosen career. Thankfully the temps are cooling down a bit so things should be a little better. My gaming room has been too hot to really spend any amount of time in too, so that's been frustrating.

My nipper is now approaching 10 months old, absolutely adore the lad, but have since had to remove all my speakers from the lounge, and move the sky box, xbox and DVD player right up out of his little sneaky reach!

I haven't watched anywhere near as much Motorsport as i would like, however, the wife is finally understanding that i do want to watch, live if possible formula 1. It's only taken 9 years!! haha

Terrible summer for me here in the UK. Smashed my Yamaha R6 track bike up in a crash at Donnington Park in July, broke a wrist and two ribs, bike written off. And now my Dad is on his death bed in a Palative care Hospice dying of cancer. Days to go. Family is devastated. I'll be glad when this year is over.

My nipper is now approaching 10 months old, absolutely adore the lad, but have since had to remove all my speakers from the lounge, and move the sky box, xbox and DVD player right up out of his little sneaky reach!

Ha! I know that feeling.. it’s just the beginning! ;)

Terrible summer for me here in the UK. Smashed my Yamaha R6 track bike up in a crash at Donnington Park in July, broke a wrist and two ribs, bike written off. And now my Dad is on his death bed in a Palative care Hospice dying of cancer. Days to go. Family is devastated. I'll be glad when this year is over.

Very sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back