Summer Sale Starts Friday......

From Friday 24/07/15....... https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/raceroom-summer-sale.2420/

24v4v6ix.png

Hey guys, new to race room and wanted to buy some content whilst it's on sale.
So far I've got the Touring Car Classics, and was going to pick two of the following three packs to get a mixture of tracks and cars:
  • ADAC 2014
  • WTCC 2013
  • DTM 2013
Out of these packs which two would you recommend? Looking mainly for single player content

Thanks

@JimmyRickard, I just started with the game as well. I purchased DTM 1992 earlier in the sale and added the DTM 2013 pack last week. The DTM pack is definitely worth it, especially if you don't own a lot of the tracks yet. The pack comes with cars, tracks, and what I find the best part, an "experience".

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices you're looking at though.

Thanks Booger, I'm kind of stuck between ADAC and DTM because they seem to have most of the same tracks, but ADAC seems to have more features, but is also more expensive.

Also, do single tracks ever go on sale?

Last edited:
Also, do single tracks ever go on sale?
I haven't seen any specific tracks go on sale, but the track packs go on sale all the time.

Your first purchase will be the most expensive. Once you purchase a pack that comes w/ cars and tracks, you'll see the price of most other items drop drastically. For example, my first purchase was the European Track Pack when it was on sale during the first week of the summer sale. All the other packs including those tracks dropped by more than 50%.

Hi @JimmyRickard - as BoogerMac said above, you cant really go wrong with those you mentioned above, however I would highly recommend WTCC 2014 to add to your considerations, they are very enjoyable to drive and provide an entertaining on track experience.
Again as said above, DTM 13 (or 14) offers a number of tracks that will then drastically reduce the cost of other packs with 'crossover' content.. so that's worth thinking about too.

To be honest, I really enjoy pretty much all the content, with the tracks in particular being most outstanding... all really comes down to what kind of cars you like to drive...

Also worth consideration.. you only need 1 car from a pack to be able to race against the other cars in that pack, both online and offline....
I know you said its mainly for offline, but it would be worth considering going Premium here at RD and joining in some club races, nice friendly environment with no pressure if you want to get your kicks against other like minded people... something to think about :D;):thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back