Summer Sale Starts Friday......

From Friday 24/07/15....... https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/raceroom-summer-sale.2420/

24v4v6ix.png

Starting with the European Track-Pack... definitely a good buy if it is not already in your Account ;)
The other 3 Packs are very good packs too but depends on your own tastes for sure. IMO DTM92 and Group5 are must haves.
ADAC13 gives good value for the money especially because you get the car-Models which would save money for future buys. But in MP it isn't so much represented as ADAC14-Pack is already available.

Has the sale started? I cant remember the price of the packs before so im not sure if they are discounted now?

A quick check on their site and you find this: ;)

"will kick the Summer Sale off this weekend at Friday 18.00 CEST with 4 packs on sale AND an "All you can drive for free" weekend that will run until Sunday 23.59 CEST."

Unfortunately that will get us a lot of rammers and "ill" behaviour online this weekend. I now mostly see the costs for content in R3E as an action of get hassle free online play when it´s not free weekend :sneaky:
Surprisingly, I had a great race last night with GTR 1 cars at Mid-Ohio. Not sure if everyone was new or not, but the race was very clean for the duration.

@BoogerMac - had it confirmed elsewhere that the sale price is only for that week, and returns to its pre sale price once the new sale starts,
Cheers
Paul
Interesting...I just logged in to the store and noticed the Week #1 sale materials are still on sale. Guess I better take advantage now if I plan too. I've been on the fence about the European Track Pack since the sale started.

Thanks for the reply!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 242 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years