rF2 Summer Holiday @ Friday-Event - Fri 16&23 Jul 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
fVPa10P.jpg
Ahhh! Summer. Well, it's a Friday "holiday" in the rF2 club. At least for the 16th of July! I hope everyone will have a nice, fun Friday evening! :)
I will set up a server with a mix-match of cars and a couple of tracks so people can play around if they like.

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and TeamSpeak, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password]
[
RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SUMMER

Car(s):
  • Not Sure, they will be free cars, so they will be available through the getMod.

Track: Not sure, but they will be free, so available through getMod
Layout: Yes yes, we have layouts!
Track Temperature:
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing Start.
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time / Weather: Day - Weather: Forecast (Why this location you might ask? Well, it's my holiday, and this is where I live :p)
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) No Schedule on a vacation!
Early Night: Party!
Getting there: Party more!
On a high: VAMOS!
Late Night Tunes: *insert 80's*

Next Day: Sweet Dreams
Later the next day: I'm Still Standing!!
my advice is to check out a link or two in this post!

Googling "summer circuit" gave this result... So... I guess. This is the map of the circuit!
passive-averager-circuit.jpg

DRIVER LIST

1. Free For All!

utp: #1337 OMM

Last edited:
Also. I wasn't joking when I wrote about the server!

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available and you can get all the content from it. 6 tracks IIRC, loads of layouts, and 8 cars (I think). Something for everyone :)

Hi guys!

It's been some stressful days at work for me (not that I am complaining, it's good to be back after a very long corona-break). However, this will go on for a couple of days still - so I haven't had time to figure anything out for Friday, nor am I sure I'll even be here this Friday...

So summer break is extended a week. Sorry for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back