Suggestions for wireless mic and audio

Atak_Kat

Premium
Firstly, before I ask, I know the easy solution is to use my headset. But I'm interested in something different.

What I'm looking for is products that have a sort of interface that allows wired headphones and wired mic to be plugged in, but transmit wirelessly, to a receiver then connected to pc (preferably usb)

I think about things like the Rode Wireless Go or something like that, but if I understood correct this is just for remote mic. I'd like something that allows also the computer audio to be sent back through to the remote device which then has wired headphones connected. I'm assuming something like this exists for musicians? but not finding anything easily.

The ideal solution>
- a device connected to PC (usb) that then wirelessly transmits to a remote device.
- the remote device attached perhaps like a belt-clip to myself, allowing the wired mic and wired headphones to connect into it.

I'm searching around but struggling to find the right solution. Likely because I'm not using the correct search terms.

Thanks for ideas and suggestions.

ummmm..... why not use a wireless headset?
I'm guessing that you want to use you existing headset through a wireless adaptor of some sort though?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%