suggestions for cars that do not have auto blip

I have just over 250 hours in ACC, and 200+ hours in AC, and at least that much using AC through content manager.

Drove the Mazda MX5 Cup for the first time today, and not having the auto throttle blip brings an entirely new, fun, dimension to the experience. Feels more immersive to me. I am driving without clutch.

There are other cars, like the Lotus 2-eleven GT4 that would be a real kick to be able to drive without the auto-blip, but from all the searching I have done, there apparently is no way to turn the feature off (I understand some cars come built with auto-blip).

Can anyone give me some examples of other cars that do not have auto-blip? I could start at the top of the list, and work my way through them all :), but I'm guessing others can give me some cars that they have come across.

Thanks for any help!

Hmm, can you help me find the file?

The car folder looks like screenshot below.
I can find no ini file to edit. Within these folders, the only ini files I can find are skins ini.
So I am unable to find any ini file to change.

Nor can I find a data folder within the AC folder.

Thank you, appreciate the reply.
lotus folder.png

OK - found the files in documents/assetto corsa/setups/lotus_2_eleven_gt4 >fujispeedway_2017

Unfortunately, nothing in the ini file that has to do with throttle, or blip, or shifting.

Edit - and many of the car set up folders are empty

Last edited:
OK - found the files in documents/assetto corsa/setups/lotus_2_eleven_gt4 >fujispeedway_2017

Unfortunately, nothing in the ini file that has to do with throttle, or blip, or shifting.

Edit - and many of the car set up folders are empty

The ini file is in the data folder, in the case of a car with a data.acd, it needs to be extracted, using CM makes it easy.
I believe the command for auto blip is in drivetrain.ini.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing