Suggestion

I dont know about you guys but its now 13 minutes wait just to have the following pages opened to PURCHASE
Just by waiting its really making me actually not use actual money at the store

I first thought it was me but ive tried 3 computers and 2 laptops , actually running 3 at one time starting similiar times and all 3 are still trying to load

Its ridiculous

Edit: wanted to purchase WTCC on steam but thats not available there
So if anyone has a idea please let me know

Hmmm, no problems here for me.
Are we talking about game.raceroom.com?

I didn't purchase anything (well, i did yesterday) but until Checkout everything works super fast.

Yip game.raceroom.com

thought maybe my internet connection and speed but that seems adequate enough

4599240825.png

Last edited:
Strange. At this moment I am using lousy WiFi connection, the only I can use when I am at work and from log in ://game.raceroom.com over //game.raceroom.com/store/pack/gtr2-pack (as an example) to "Checkout" took me maybe one minute.

That is strange, my connect is fairly decent but even so I've never had any issue with the store.

Have you tried the in game store? That might work better ??

Sorry, cant be much help with this fella, does sound strange and I'm not familiar with others having this issue, except maybe immediately after new content is released and everyone's on trying to buy it...

On a side note, WTCC 14's... excellent choice mate, excellent! (and we run them Monday and Wednesday in the racing club too ;)... it would be great to welcome you into the races, pop along and join us mate whenever you fancy...)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%