• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Suggestion: "Get Real"-Races on the top of the list.

RoboCop69

25RPM
Oct 11, 2014
Just a suggestion for Multiplayer. Please put "Get Real"-Races on the top of the multiplayer-list. It may be that some people join "Amateur"-Races and don´t see it.Others (like me) see "Amateur" an don´t want to join. May lead to some irritations and result in less Mulitplayer-Races.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
Nov 24, 2009
You could always join the Amateur races, turn off all your aids and prove to us all that people are faster without aids? :sneaky:

Reactions: Andy_J

RoboCop69

25RPM
Oct 11, 2014
or you could always just click on the difficulty bit at the top of the list and then it does it for you
http://gyazo.com/9d8a71fff06f31d9d0089f1339b7ef01

Andi
For me it´s no problem to click the "difficulty". But it´s not that visible and i´m not sure if others see before they join. I actually see very often "amateur" races in DTM , didn´t see that so often at DTM 2013 or R3E-Servers.

But i also didn´t know that you can turn off aids at "amateur"-level and you can drive your own setup. If yes then everything is fine and i can also race versus people with them.

Thanks for the hint.