Suggestion for "Screenshot Sunday" Threads

I'd like to suggest that users posting screenshots for these threads include the game and/or mods. I know I'm not the only one who sees some of the images and wonders "where can I find that car or track?". Asking someone in the middle of the thread is off-topic in my opinion and can easily de-rail an otherwise great thread.

Again, just a suggestion.

I'd like to suggest that users posting screenshots for these threads include the game and/or mods. I know I'm not the only one who sees some of the images and wonders "where can I find that car or track?". Asking someone in the middle of the thread is off-topic in my opinion and can easily de-rail an otherwise great thread.

Again, just a suggestion.
Well that seems a good idea, thank you! Mentioning the game would be good too!

@Paul Jeffrey Maybe that would be worth mentioning in the opening post? I know some people will still post screenshots without any info, but we'll get a few more doing it…:)

And just a personal opinion but I don't think it is off topic if you ask question about a screenshot in those thread! Whether you ask for any add-on info, which game, what time of the day or any tips for taking a screen; that seems relevant.

And just a personal opinion but I don't think it is off topic if you ask question about a screenshot in those thread! Whether you ask for any add-on info, which game, what time of the day or any tips for taking a screen; that seems relevant.
I tend to agree with you; however, I've seen a couple of threads (RD and elsewhere) get off on a tangent quickly when people start discussing mods.

Hey guys,
Agree its a great idea and we will use it from the next one no worries!

Honestly intended to add it to this one, but with LM running and having a few disasters at home I just updated the date on the post and pushed live (I've made a few in advance of the live dates) so it simply got forgotten :)

Will be doing it from next Sunday, and thanks for the suggestion @BoogerMac :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back