Sudden disconnect problem.

Hello! Been racing race07 on and off for almost a year. Never been active for longer periods but i never had an issue with the game.

Now ever since the patch came out before Formula RR ive been having disconnection problems. Not on my own server but only on others. This is completley ruining it for me, no other applications or programs lose their connection for me.

This happens 5-10min after i join a server. I have already tried reinstalling but that didnt help-

Anybody else experiencing this problem and maybe have a solution? If not i might have to put race 07 on the shelf..

If you have any modifications installed, please remove those first.

For a clean install completely delete the following folder:
Code:
X:/Steam/steamapps/yoursteamname/race 07/
Then restart your game to unpack the core files of the game and you have a clean game without having to redownload anything.

Lets see if the problem then still persists.

Try this Erik. This might help. Although this is to do with the 1.2.1.5 update. The method might still work;

Ok. I haven't read everything in this thread, I'm sorry, but have you already tried to reinstall Steam in a different location on your hard disk?

Just to check if your installation and files could be corrupted or something.

Please try the following:

Create a new folder like "SteamTEST" in the root of your hard disk (c:\SteamTEST\). Take the steam.exe from your current steam installation folder. Copy it in SteamTEST and start it.

Steam will auto-download-install itself.

Then login to your steam account and download Race'07.

Verify the version that you receive. If it's 1.2.1.5 then we know that something went wrong with your other steam installation.

Thank you in advance for trying the above.

Bram all Erik needs to do is install steam again in the new location. Then go to Control Panel\Program Features uninstall all the mods that are there.
Then copy over the main folders only...... (But not skins that have been added) Make a copy of his Documents\Simbin\Race07 folders ( minus the skins one) so he doesn't lose them. Then reboot and then start up the Steam and try and start the game.
Erik knows how to do this, so he should not have any problems.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back