Subtle-cockpit-cam

Yeah, this cam is better than the other you did (to be honest) good job and thanks mate. ;)
But... The body of pilot is holded by a seatbelts, so this moving forward and back is a little unreal imho. Can you make a cam without this moving forward and back, but the head just leaning down (when breaking), leaning up (when trottling) and leaning left/right when turning. That will be the cam. If you dont want to reliese it just do it for me (or tell me how to do it myself and which row must change in your file). My car is Mercedes. Please, thanks. :)

kelaroost

@Simberia
Yeah, this cam is better than the other you did (to be honest) good job and thanks mate. ;)
But... The body of pilot is holded by a seatbelts, so this moving forward and back is a little unreal imho. Can you make a cam without this moving forward and back, but the head just leaning down (when breaking), leaning up (when trottling) and leaning left/right when turning. That will be the cam. If you dont want to reliese it just do it for me (or tell me how to do it myself and which row must change in your file). My car is Mercedes. Please, thanks. :)

Ive tried to limit the amount his head goes forward but you cant have the nose lift without the dip as far as i can tell.
If you want to make your own changes you can (lower) this value for more dampening,

<AccelerationForces>
<Parameter name="smoothingScale0To1" type="scalar

But if you do your nose lift will go as you excelerate.

Well, your values are good, just how to stop moving forward and back?

And yes - the nose must lift when axelerate and goin down when stoping... Thats it. ;)

EDIT. I did it, many thanks for the help. I added your accelerationForces to the original cam, then made negative "-" value to corneringForces(rolling limit) and now i have what i wanted. Thanks again. ;)

Apropo see what must be helmetview, so you are very closer:

kelaroost

@Simberia
Ive tried to limit the amount his head goes forward but you cant have the nose lift without the dip as far as i can tell.
If you want to make your own changes you can (lower) this value for more dampening,

<AccelerationForces>
<Parameter name="smoothingScale0To1" type="scalar

But if you do your nose lift will go as you excelerate.

In effect by adding a - the cornering forces are turned off.
anything below zero is off.

pls can someone send me or upload the original cameras.xml files? i didnt save them for toro rosso and sc2 and wi2 and sa2........ anyone?
Thanks

RaceDepartment Store

800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Provision for displays with VESA Mounting at 75mm and 100mm (via main plate) and 200mm, 300mm and 400mm (via the included mount extensions) The Trak Racer TR8 Pro deserves an Integrated Single Monitor Stand with the same high-quality build. The TR8 Pro Integrated Monitor Stand bolts firmly to...
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...
Add matte carbon gear knobs to your ClubSport Shifter SQ for that high-performance racing aesthetic. Real carbon fibre. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Matte carbon fibre shifter knobs Weighted metal cores Round knob: 220 g SQ knob: 141 g Compatible with popular automotive...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...