SubStanding

Apps SubStanding 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ok, thanks anyway :/
i'll try to use the official "realtime" app then
Okey I found the bug. There were a file that was not correctly updated in the rar compared to my local files... and the app was trying to get the ui_track.json from the folder "ks_barcelona\layout_gp\ui" instead of "ks_barcelona\ui\layout_gp". Thanks for your report and sorry for making this much time to figure it out :)

any updates in the future?
great app, but I would love to see some improvements.
I often drive on NOS Tourist server and when a user leave the server his time is still in the leaderboard.

Has this issue fixed?
There is no issue. You can use the configuration widget to hide the things you don't need/want and reduce the number of drivers displayed. You can change the refresh rate too, all these will reduce the load on your system because AC has less things to display, the app itself is as light as it can be.

The tyre compound display is a great addition to the SubStanding app. Many thanks.
It's my favourite "position list app". :thumbsup:

It eats 10 or a bit more fps. Way too much for an app it should be optimized. And refresh rate can be up to 10 seconds or more. Its no need to check every second or even less. I would use refresh race around 15-20 second.
Else it`s a fine app, almost like in iRacing.

It eats 10 or a bit more fps. Way too much for an app it should be optimized. And refresh rate can be up to 10 seconds or more. Its no need to check every second or even less. I would use refresh race around 15-20 second.
Totally agreed. My I7 2600k @4.4 GHz struggles to keep 60 fps during online race starts, 24 cars. Only Apps I have running during the races are sidekick (which saves fps compared to using single apps to show the needed info), helicorsa and substanding.
It's the only app that shows all players on the server in real time and without even exiting the pits. Crucial for me as a race host.
When I disable vsync the difference is around 30 fps for substanding on/off.

That what I said long time ago

If I run it under Content Manager I have behind the driver name a percentage. Whats that and how can I remove?
That doesn't have to do with substanding. It's a Content Manager functionality. You can have their strength/aggression values behind the driver's names. On the main drive tab, click on the 3 dots on top right of the AI strength/aggression sliders and uncheck "Show AI level/aggression in driver's name"

The dots only show up if you select a range, say 94-100% for either slider. They don't show up when you just have a fixed value selected.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back