SubStanding

Apps SubStanding 1.1

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
MegadetH_44 submitted a new resource:

SubStanding - Provides global, class and same car standings and positions.

Hi guys,

This app provides 6 widgets:
  • Full standing
  • Full standing for your class (GT3, GT2, ...)
  • Full standing for the same car
  • Global position
  • Class position (GT3, GT2, ...)
  • Same car position
The "standings" widgets display the best lap times during practice and qualification or the distance between you and the others during the race.
In addition, if the driver is close to you, the delta is colored as follow:
  • Green: In front of you, in the same...
Read more about this resource...

HSV4U2006

1RPM
Feb 8, 2011
Thank you. This App is great. Is it possible to make different colors for different classes in the global standings? We want to make an event on the nordschleife with 3 classes like the german VLN.

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
Thank you. This App is great. Is it possible to make different colors for different classes in the global standings? We want to make an event on the nordschleife with 3 classes like the german VLN.
Hi, currently it's not possible but it's a good idea for the next version :)

Mizar84

50RPM
Jan 6, 2015
Hi, I love this app! But I have a problem.
When I go and change the units from metres,imperials or time, it doesn't work... it always show the distance in 0.1 lap, 0.2 lap.. and stuff like that.

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
Hi, I love this app! But I have a problem.
When I go and change the units from metres,imperials or time, it doesn't work... it always show the distance in 0.1 lap, 0.2 lap.. and stuff like that.
Hi! Is it with a mod track? If the app can't get the track length from the JSON file in the track folder, it will display 0.1, 0.2 lap etc

Mizar84

50RPM
Jan 6, 2015
I'll let you know as soon as I try it :) Thanks for the reply.

Could it be that its something to do with the name of the folder? Since its a dreampack track, there is the "ks_" ahead of Barcelona. Just guessing :)

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
I'll let you know as soon as I try it :) Thanks for the reply.

Could it be that its something to do with the name of the folder? Since its a dreampack track, there is the "ks_" ahead of Barcelona. Just guessing :)
Just made a few tests and it works fine for me with Barcelona and other tracks... Could you check your "My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt" file please?

Mizar84

50RPM
Jan 6, 2015
What I need to check on the py_log.txt file?
The other tracks work fine by the way, I have the issue only with Barcelona :/

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
What I need to check on the py_log.txt file?
The other tracks work fine by the way, I have the issue only with Barcelona :/
Okey please try to start a race at Barcelona, exit the game and check if there are something written in the py_log file.

Mizar84

50RPM
Jan 6, 2015
I found this :
Error opening/parsing file : D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_barcelona\layout_gp\ui\ui_track.json => [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\content\\tracks\\ks_barcelona\\layout_gp\\ui\\ui_track.json'
SubStanding: Error in getTrackLength: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

MegadetH_44

25RPM
Jan 23, 2015
I found this :
Error opening/parsing file : D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_barcelona\layout_gp\ui\ui_track.json => [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\content\\tracks\\ks_barcelona\\layout_gp\\ui\\ui_track.json'
SubStanding: Error in getTrackLength: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Okey that's what I was expecting, so can you see if the ui_track.json file is in the path included in the message?

Mizar84

50RPM
Jan 6, 2015
Yes. For both layouts, GP and Moto, I have ui_track json file e dlc_ui_track json files.