Subscribe/Uninstall Problem

At some point I subscribed to a track on the rF2 Steam Workshop that has since been removed (probably some copyright issues). I can no longer unsubscribe there because it doesn't exist.

Every time I launch rF2 launch manager, an update for this missing track attempts to install--twice.

The track is not in my content list, though I wouldn't be able to uninstall it as a Steam Workshop item even if were there.

How do you get rid of something like this? Is there some back door method to override what is obviously an endless loop?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hopefully this might help; go to Steam then your games, click on rFactor 2. Scroll down and click on "Browse the Workshop" - you will then see "Your Workshop Files" (on R/H side), a pull down menu shows "Your Files". click on this and it shows a number of items, including "Subscribed Items", go to the particular subscribed item your searching for and "Unsubscribe".

I has a similar problem with a mod that i had subscribed to which apparently was then removed and could not find it on the normal Workshop Items.

i-BS5F5Vh.png

i-vLHJjcG.png

Hopefully this might help; go to Steam then your games, click on rFactor 2. Scroll down and click on "Browse the Workshop" - you will then see "Your Workshop Files" (on R/H side), a pull down menu shows "Your Files". click on this and it shows a number of items, including "Subscribed Items", go to the particular subscribed item your searching for and "Unsubscribe".

I has a similar problem with a mod that i had subscribed to which apparently was then removed and could not find it on the normal Workshop Items.

Thanks for tip, but the removed item is not in that list :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back